2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... Nobody wants to see him in center as the last act of his career. Makes no sense.

So let's nail him in the head when he steps to the plate. Because it's so disrespectful to all those amazing Houston Astro's players that made the roster and worked hard to win roughly 31% of their games, to have a guy play one inning in CF and have on AB at the plate in a super meaningful game that's helping determine draft position for next season.

I swear people get offended and upset JUST to get offended and upset :lol:

For all the achievements he has and all the good he's done for baseball and charities in his life, the man hasn't earned one inning in CF or one AB?

But, I'm just a homer :lol:

So let's nail him in the head when he steps to the plate. Because it's so disrespectful to all those amazing Houston Astro's players that made the roster and worked hard to win roughly 31% of their games, to have a guy play one inning in CF and have on AB at the plate in a super meaningful game that's helping determine draft position for next season.

I swear people get offended and upset JUST to get offended and upset :lol:

For all the achievements he has and all the good he's done for baseball and charities in his life, the man hasn't earned one inning in CF or one AB?

But, I'm just a homer :lol:

How do his achievements as a pitcher earn him a game in CF and an AB?

There's just no logical connection there.

I hated when Sumlin let Manziel attempt an extra point last year.

How do his achievements as a pitcher earn him a game in CF and an AB?

There's just no logical connection there.

I hated when Sumlin let Manziel attempt an extra point last year.
Besides you "respect" the game folks, who is this gonna hurt? No one. It doesn't even show anyone up. The best player to ever play his position can go out however he wants to. You'd actually wanna drill him in the head if he gets an at bat? Lamest thing I've ever heard. Mo has earned the right to do whatever he wants after 18 years of being a class act and playing the game like a professional, if he wants to go out with one final AB before it's all over it's his choice to do that.

Besides you "respect" the game folks, who is this gonna hurt? No one. It doesn't even show anyone up. The best player to ever play his position can go out however he wants to. You'd actually wanna drill him in the head if he gets an at bat? Lamest thing I've ever heard. Mo has earned the right to do whatever he wants after 18 years of being a class act and playing the game like a professional, if he wants to go out with one final AB before it's all over it's his choice to do that.

I'm joking about drilling him in the head, but letting him play in the field is ridiculous. I just fail to see how he's earned that.

Well you won't have to worry, he won't be in CF today.

His final MOment :wink: .

Last edited:
His final moments should be on the mound, not in ****ing center field. It sounds so stupid to me that I just can't understand why anyone feels like it needs to happen.

No word on times for ALDS/NLDS?

8:07EST first pitch on TBS.

I don't want Girardi to leave. Partially because I believe with a healthy lineup, he still can manage this team to the postseason again (we came rather close this year after being decimated with injuries all season long). The other reason is because IDK any candidates out there to replace him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom