2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
they might can get some money but he's still gonna get the bulk

Buster said they didn't mind him getting suspended because it would've saved some money for just this season 

edit: teams need to stop giving out all that money only to start acting like ******* when the decline comes.....they act like he was 26 when he got that contract lol
For real, **** is pathetic. Watch how many NBA gms and owners gonna be crying in 2017 or 2018 (whenever the CBA opt out is) about all the stupid money they gonna spend this summer and next

citi field is really that nice? 

guess tv doesn't really show it (which is obvious) 

I really gotta start visiting random ballparks 
tired.gif

I couldn't care less how much money that man is making. I just want the MLB to suspend him so we have a reason to bench his bum ***. Now he's gonna be distraction in the clubhouse when Sosh decides to bench him 3 times a week.

Angels fans better get ready for him to criticize us again when we boo him :lol:

What was I saying about the inconsistency of baseball year-to-year?

Nothing, and nobody can be counted on.

Hell the Twins ownership doesn't even care about this they're more than happy to take back half his $14 million salary this year. :rolleyes

citi field is really that nice? 

guess tv doesn't really show it (which is obvious) 

I really gotta start visiting random ballparks |I

TV does citi feild no justice. Really nice ballpark. The yankee in me won't out right say it but it MIGHT just be better than new yankee stadium. Might.....

Can't wait for them day games gonna be camped out in the $40 bleacher section at Yankee stadium. Gonna try to go to every 1pm game I can this season.

Old Yankee maybe, but as I said people that I know who've gone have come away unimpressed vs other stadiums

I'll be there within a year or two to judge for myself

Last edited:
You would be referring to the old Yankee Stadium. And because the Yanks are the most historic franchise in baseball, doesn't make their stadium top 5.

Just saw that an arbitrator ruled MLB could not discipline Hamilton.

I'm not 100 percent sure what I want to do with my law degree yet, but seeing how these CBAs work really makes interests me.

I refuse to go there because I refuse to give peter Angelos my money but I think Camden is no.1
Agree with this, especially the Angelos part :lol:

Not a fan of the new Yankee Stadium, it's way too corporate...doesn't have anything close to the atmosphere of the old one. Citi Field is a very nice stadium though, I've been a few times and have never had a problem. Also have never seen a Nats loss there either :smokin Still can't believe we went 12-0 at Citi last year :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom