2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this will be replacing the fashion show:

TNT’s Saturday night programming lineup will also include NBA Talent Challenge, a competition featuring NBA players demonstrating their off-the-court talents, at 6 p.m. The talent show, produced by Turner Sports in association with Juma Entertainment, will include NBA players Golden State’s Harrison Barnes (playing the saxophone), New Orleans' Norris Cole (jazz piano), Brooklyn’s Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (singing and piano), Atlanta’s Mike Muscala (rapping), the Lakers' Tarik Black (trumpet), Phoenix’s Jon Leuer (juggling) and Dallas' Jeremy Evans (art/painting). The telecast will be hosted by Johnson with Barkley, Smith and O’Neal serving as judges. Fan voting will determine the winner from a pool of five finalists.

- See more at: http://www.turner.com/pressroom/tnt...events-toronto-feb-11-14#sthash.8ihd037b.dpuf

As long as Carrie Keagan will be hosting we good. :lol:

Last edited:
Devin Booker replacing Nerlens Noel in the Rising Stars Challenge

Emmanuel Mudiay replacing Pat Beverly in the Skills Challenge

Anyone visiting T Dot this saturday for the festivities? 

If so I would like to apologize for the cold weather. lol 

coldest weekend this winter so far, and it had to land on All star weekend

Ca-WWGcUEAUaOIL

Ca-WWGjUEAA5Dqd

Ca-WWJQUEAAdn6X

Klay is supposed to beat Curry in the 3pt contest?

Concerning the slamdunk contest im not sure what they will display. It's been quite boring after we had seen enough great dunks. It's not easy to top existing dunks in terms of creativity. Hope they dont make those dunks with the muffim candle blowing, plushtoy grab with the jaw or the Sticker dunk by D12.

Wait. So u think Curry is gonna win 3pt contest just cuz he can hit them better in the game?

All these players can shoot when not in-game at a high percentage. Not all of them can hit them off the dribble in game situations like Curry. Anyone can win the 3pt contest.

Lol at lamarcus being the L train. So disrespectful

They didn't even try for KD and pau

Wait. So u think Curry is gonna win 3pt contest just cuz he can hit them better in the game?

All these players can shoot when not in-game at a high percentage. Not all of them can hit them off the dribble in game situations like Curry. Anyone can win the 3pt contest.

Im not questioning that other 3pt shooters could not win that challenge against Curry. I just thought if Curry pulls them out in the game so easily i would expect him to shoot even better when he has no defender around :smile:

Im not questioning that other 3pt shooters could not win that challenge against Curry. I just thought if Curry pulls them out in the game so easily i would expect him to shoot even better when he has no defender around :smile:

Nope. If this was the case Curry would've won all the 3pt contests he participated in.

The emojis are pretty dope.  Pretty excited for the dunk contest and this weekend thing all together.  Seeing that it's Kobe's last one, just hope it'd be a good one.  

Will Brandy come do a special for Kobe like how Mariah did one for MJ?

Guess we will see.

Don't car how underwhelming all star games can get. I still get excited every year for it 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bron must hate nbatv every year replaying the 09 dunk contest and reminding people how selfish and douchey he is to take the spotlight away from the contestants. And to top it off, he whimped out. :smh: :rofl:

I am also excited for this all star Weekend! Hyped up.

Any NT'ers going to be there? Snap some shots and bless this thread with em... :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom