2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Brian Dawkins ‏@BrianDawkins · 6m6 minutes ago

U wanna c unadulterated stank? Go watch Karl Joseph highlights [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Raiders hit another home run in the draft

Just keep in mind, Karl Joseph is coming off an ACL injury. Did have 5 INT in four games, albeit three of those came in the opener against Georgia Southern. #14 a bit early for me but Oakland must have considered ATL lurking three spots behind. Joseph's probably still the second-best safety in the class after Ramsey, depending how you rank Bell and Neal. Aggressive tackler and obviously his coverage skills were on display 2015. Much more comfortable with Joseph at #14 than Neal at #17. Huge reach by ATL.

For teams still in need of a safety, I like mid-to-late fliers on Bradberry, Mills, and Houston-Carson.

Brian Dawkins ‏@BrianDawkins · 6m6 minutes ago

U wanna c unadulterated stank? Go watch Karl Joseph highlights [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

From what I was reading, Skins wanted Joseph at #21 or Ryan Kelly.

The reports DAL was giving up a 2/3 for Lynch were premature. It was a 2/4 offer but it was trumped.

We have two 4th round picks so that sounds a lot better than 2/3 for Lynch :x

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
The #Cowboys are attempting to trade up with the #Browns at No. 32, source said. The likely target is a pass-rusher.

I really don't see the need to move up two spots, we better not be giving up nothing more than #34 and a 6th round pick.

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
The #Cowboys are attempting to trade up with the #Browns at No. 32, source said. The likely target is a pass-rusher.

gotta be Spence or Ogbah

I hope it's Spence, wouldn't mind Ogbah either.

no Rutgers players

is that too much to ask
Carroo a stud though.

Hoping to pick him up in the 4th round with our 2nd pick if he's still around. Been following him since his days at Bosco, dude is legit.

The draft was last night but all I see is Drake crap on my TL. Sad times :smh:

Royce da 5'9 album "Layers" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Views from the 6

Thank me later.

Hoping to pick him up in the 4th round with our 2nd pick if he's still around. Been following him since his days at Bosco, dude is legit.
DBP. Powerhouse.

Dan Qunn missed his chance to get his Earl Thomas so he had to get his Kam Chancellor
You like the Neal selection at #17?

So you can understand why they'd trade up to get a guy they wanted. (Fuller)
No issue with trading up a slot with Minny and Cincy lingering. Just question if Texans got the right guy. We'll see down the road comparing Fuller with Doctson, 'Quon, and Coleman.

Any chance ATL get Spence or Ogbah? I thought we were gonna def going to take Shaq at 17. I would prefer Dodd in the 2nd but I know he wont last

Aguayo could go first pick of the 2nd round and I think I would question it less than the Eli Apple pick
laugh.gif
Dude will be the best kicker in the league.
Take him.
Wouldn't be mad.
crazy that janikowski went in the first round 
laugh.gif

knowing what we know now....would you take gostkowski in the first round?

If they wanted a corner they should've taken Hargreaves.

If they were set on taking Apple i'm sure they could've traded back and still got him.

Giants could've traded back a few picks and still landed Apple .. I think once Conklin and Floyd went off the board they panicked

Hargraves >>>> Apple

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom