2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

why does "showing up with your lunch pail" mean you're a hard worker? you still going to take a lunch break and sit your fat *** down and eat. and if it's to imply that us desk job workers don't work hard, well **** you. 49K posts in 12 years don't come easy :lol:

Step your game up son.

Skip BaylessVerified account
‏@RealSkipBayless
Odell Beckham will find he's not THAT much better than the receiver the Giants just drafted, Sterling Shepard.

Troll goin troll

Can't believe fox gave him all that money :smh:

If aikman ever gets around to whuppin his a^}^}^}^^}^} he's going in my top 8 QBs

I'm so sick of hearing huge upside, raw, high motor, lunch pail guy, mean streak, nasty, red flag, reclamation project

Raiders going defense
pimp.gif
Need to get a WR soon.

---

When is Kendall Fuller expected to go?

Last edited:
Eugh really? Derrick Henry to Titans?

ok I guess.. Gonna need to divide the runs between him and Demarco though

Last edited:
Henry!? :wow: :wow:

Just when i thought Tennessee wanted to protect Marioto :smh:

Last edited:
Murray gonna demand a trade. Titans gonna get destroyed by Jax

Good to see my man Herman!!!

Last edited:
Last 5 RBs to go top 4 in draft:

Ronnie Brown
Reggie Bush
Darren McFadden
Trent Richardson
Ezekiel Elliott

What a list.

McFadden was the starting running back for the Dallas Cowboys last year though.

:tongue:
Should have been their starting RB this year as well.. still Top 10 rushing attack and could have had Jalen Ramsey

I don't understand why people seem to think McFadden is going to hold up for a full season again .. add in the fact he's in the last year of his deal, taking Zeke made a lot of sense.

Jaylon was a Top 10 talent though.. Schefter said a few teams were going to give a long look in Round 2.

A few teams were actually looking at him late first.

Top 10 talent, can't blame them for taking him after Ogbah went of the board. We both wanted Spence but I understand why they couldn't do it.

Like I said in our thread, we wanted to trade up for Lynch yesterday. If Romo doesn't get hurt he wouldn't have saw the field, so taking Smith who will sit out a year doesn't bother me as long as he's healthy.

Our team physicians did his surgery so they should have more knowledge than anyone.

Back
Top Bottom