2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Giants drafting a RB with all the holes we have on our line would be so dumb. Zeke would look like Trent Richardson with our O line. We going OL or DL. Possibly a LB hybrid.

Spoiling picks is dumb. Why would I want to see the 4th pick two minutes before announced. Might as well not watch and just read up tonight or wait tomorrow for the entire list.

Wouldn't be dumb at all. Zeke is a totally different RB then Trent. :lol: Terrible comparison.

Goff and Wentz are already NFL failures in a lot of minds here, it's baffling to me

Neither one looked like a franchise changing QB in college. They're not looked as Andrew Luck/RG3, or Eli/Rivers. When you trade up like that it should be for a franchise dude.

How good does Wentz have to be for the Eagles to avoid criticism for trading up?

Matt Ryan level? Flacco?

How good does Wentz have to be for the Eagles to avoid criticism for trading up?

Matt Ryan level? Flacco?

I don't think the Eagles gave up that much to get to #2, they gave up 3 picks but I think he has to be McNabb level IMO

Brother, I'm undergoing detox. Went on an Aldon Smith-esque run in Europe.

:lol:

I cut back significantly to get in the best shape I have been in and it SUCKED at first because I love beer but running and the gym had made it worth it but tonight...

let them beers flow

Dak, Cook, Hackenberg and Lynch could sneak into the 1st round

I heard a few teams love Hackenberg's upside which I don't see after watching his every game for 3 years

Zeke would be a bust if the Giants draft him is what I'm saying. Our O line is awful and needs work. He would probably run for 500-600 yards which isn't great. Rashad Jennings can do that.

I feel like Dak goes first round for some reason. Maybe Lynch as well.

Do ya think it's because they really want RG3 to work or they were afraid to go QB yet again?

Smart of them to compile more picks, they have lots of holes to fill. Will they show competence using those picks is another thing.

Did someone in here really say that no quarterbacks will be selected in the first three picks of tonight's NFL draft?????

PM me what strain you smoking PLEASE!

Last edited:

where's the brew with that?
Brother, I'm undergoing detox. Went on an Aldon Smith-esque run in Europe.
sounds like me an my buddies when we went to panama about a month an half ago.. we were literally drunk from weds-sun

took me 2 weeks to feel normal again..

pretty that's what's going happen again starting in about 2 hours or soo.. once we all get to the airport

Did someone in here really say that no quarterbacks will be selected in the first three picks of tonight's NFL draft?????

PM me what strain you smoking PLEASE!

he also said Goff will turn the ball over at historic rates but can't back up why he said

Back
Top Bottom