2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Wasn't able to catch the draft with NT today. As a Raider fan, let me get some unbiased opinions on Karl Joseph. I feel like his ceiling and motor are high and he can blow the **** out of people but I haven't seen enough tape yet.
I just hope he heals from his acl tear.

Last edited:
Wasn't able to catch the draft with NT today. As a Raider fan, let me get some unbiased opinions on Karl Joseph. I feel like his ceiling and motor are high and he can blow the **** out of people but I haven't seen enough tape yet.
Great player only problem may be his size and how aggressive he plays could lead to him staying injured.

Roger happy to announce next years draft will air on E! Followed by Keeping up with the Kardashian

#NFL med source tells me Myles Jack knee more troubling in some ways than Jaylon Smith. While Smith's heals in time, Jack's deteriorates

:wow: :wow:

This is the type of stuff that makes me want to see college kids get paid. That dude gave his all to the sport, got injured, probably won't get paid significantly, and will have knee problems the rest of his life. Meanwhile, the colleges are raking in the money.

This is the type of stuff that makes me want to see college kids get paid. That dude gave his all to the sport, got injured, probably won't get paid significantly, and will have knee problems the rest of his life. Meanwhile, the colleges are raking in the money.

Agree.

And you've got people sympathizing with Ole Miss. A school with a racist past and present history, yet Tunsil is getting shunned for accepting payments from Hugh Freeze. "Yeah, let's feel bad for the institution, which has millions of dollars".

Schefter:

Cowboys offered Seahawks 2nd- and 3rd-round picks for their 1st to trade up for Paxton Lynch, per @toddarcher. Broncos' offer trumped it.

Dallas also considered trading 4th overall pick to Baltimore for Ravens' 1 and 4, but Cowboys balked at end, nervous they wouldn't get RB.

Sounds like Dallas wanted to squander their first pick, but other teams wouldn't let them :lol:

I wonder how far Jack really is going to fall, I wouldn't be shocked if it's out of the 2nd round with the rumors of how bad the knee is

the-higher-power-of-the-corporate-ministry-is-revealed-to-be-mr-mcmahon-42796019-250.jpg

Roger be like

It's me Tunsil, it was me all along Tunsil

Back
Top Bottom