2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

ppl don't understand market value at all. just look at the dollar amount and scream "too much".

Last edited:
All that time wasted reading when I could've been making a mil riding the bench 
mean.gif

37. Can a team with cap room sign all the free agents it wants (up to the salary cap) and THEN re-sign its own free agents using the Bird exception?

A team's ability to do this is very limited. The team's free agents continue to be included in team salary. This charge is called the "free agent amount," which is a form of cap hold. There may not be enough money available under the cap to sign another team's free agent, because the team's own free agents are taking up all its cap room.

http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm

We should add this link into this thread's first post where y'all can check out about NBA's salary cap rule

Last edited:
I remember all the people that laughed at Aminu's deal last summer. It's going to be pennies compared to his contemporaries.

thon is probably 28-30 years old

should be arrested cuz you know he was getting buns in high school

His knees are real questionable.

I hate to say it, I think he's a tad overrated. Hey, if he goes to the Lakeshow cool, maybe that will entice other FAs next summer. I said it a million times, the league is better when the Knicks, Celtics, and Lakers are good.

Parsons coming off two knee surgeries ain't convincing anybody to go there
NBA has too much money to **** on

View media item 2087176

Bruh all of their faces in those pics are 100% spot on after they see those #'s on their contracts :rofl: :rofl:

Wooooooow :rofl: :rofl:

His knees are real questionable.

I hate to say it, I think he's a tad overrated. Hey, if he goes to the Lakeshow cool, maybe that will entice other FAs next summer. I said it a million times, the league is better when the Knicks, Celtics, and Lakers are good.

Parsons coming off two knee surgeries ain't convincing anybody to go there
NBA has too much money to **** on

View media item 2087176

Bruh all of their faces in those pics are 100% spot on after they see those #'s on their contracts :rofl: :rofl:

Wooooooow :rofl: :rofl:

Perfect Execution :smokin

was hoopin last night and my jumper was so damn broke cats started callin me Harrison Barnes

**** max money, give HB min money

Back
Top Bottom