2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I just don't see why that kind of money needs to go to Noah. The only thing that makes sense is the Knicks know that they don't have a shot at anyone else decent at that price tag, so they want to bring in someone.

The money isn't good, but the length is what really bugs me. I'd rather that money go to someone who fills a real void, like a SG.. considering we should want to play Porzingis some minutes at the 5.. hell I'd rather just make him a full time 5 so Melo can flourish at the 4.

Why not give Bazemore 20 mil

You don't need two seven footers in today's nba man

For 4 years

Are you dumb

Last edited:
New GM, same ****.

Porzingis will be getting around 20 mpg at the 5 this season & will probably be ready to play there full time next season. But no! We need a washed center making $18M!

**** the Knicks.

I was ready for the rebirth. :smh:

So was I. We hired a modern coach & I thought we were on the right track. Then we traded for Rose, about to give Joakim Noah 4/$70M, & we're back to being a dumpster fire.

At least we have all our 1st round picks going forward

were they going to the finals? how do you know? rose got hurt game 1.

they werent beating miami or boston that year fam no matter what. rose and noah going down just saved them the time they would've wasted getting beat in 5
U can't be serious b 
mean.gif

Jo Trolling 
smokin.gif

Which NBA team should you sign with in free agency?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16644312/nba-quiz-where-going-nba-free-agency

I got the Clippers.
laugh.gif
I got ATL 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Also my favorite game from Jo 

So was I. We hired a modern coach & I thought we were on the right track. Then we traded for Rose, about to give Joakim Noah 4/$70M, & we're back to being a dumpster fire.

I have a bad feeling about our first round picks

Don't want to jinx it

The Rose trade was fine, it's 1 year so they really can't lose.

But giving that money to Noah when he's literally only going to decline is idiotic when you have one of the top 3 young bigs in the league today.

I would only offer him a 2 year deal at that price or I would give him a 1 year at 20 million.

Back
Top Bottom