2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

yall.... look at dwight howard....

i dont believe it. dude been in the league like 10 years working with the best of the best with no results. and in 2 months hes stroking the midrange? NOPE! DONT BELIEVE IT AT ALL

He does those Tim Duncan banks and jumpers during pre-game warm-ups. Have you seen him do that in a game :lol:?

I can't believe that the off season been even more wild than I thought, I already had high expectations.

Especially after GSW lost, you just knew teams were gonna overreact and partake in nonsense like Moz/Noah/Parsons.

I'm legit surprised more deals haven't been announced. Teams must've been spooked about the league calling them about tampering.

Riley : Hassan, we're a family ...we can grow together
Hassan: nothing personal, it's just business
Riley: we're in the heat basketball business
Hassan: I'm in the pay me business

I'm legit surprised more deals haven't been announced. Teams must've been spooked about the league calling them about tampering.

Yea, there's still so much more madness on the horizon.

What you thinking so far about Moz and potentially Turner?

I can't believe that the off season been even more wild than I thought, I already had high expectations.

Especially after GSW lost, you just knew teams were gonna overreact and partake in nonsense like Moz/Noah/Parsons.

But the teams doing these are bad teams and they have a whole lot of money that they needed to spend

Moz is fine, if his knee is right and the last year has some kind of protection.

If they sign Turner, I'll riot. He had a good year, but he'll make the team un-watchable.

The NBA makin' everyone else look even more broke.. The wealth gap disparity. :lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
But the teams doing these are bad teams and they have a whole lot of money that they needed to spend

Not really.

I mean yea the Lakers and Knicks were bad respectfully to last season but both teams had rookie franchise level players.

These kind of deals handicap your future in a way that boggles me to see how GM's don't.

Bizmack old *** probably didn't wanna touch the Lakers either.

Moz is fine, if his knee is right and the last year has some kind of protection.

If they sign Turner, I'll riot. He had a good year, but he'll make the team un-watchable.

Watch we sign that fool...

You think Moz is fine? We gonna have to agree to disagree on that, he has literally 0 upside, history and his individual health situation says he only gets worse from here.

When is the last time you heard of a 30 year old center with 12 years of pro experience coming off a badly handled knee injury regaining his form?

You think Moz is fine? We gonna have to agree to disagree on that, he has literally 0 upside, history and his individual health situation says he only gets worse from here.

When is the last time you heard of a 30 year old center with 12 years of pro experience coming off a badly handled knee injury regaining his form?
That's why I said if his knee is right. :lol:

He sets good screens, has good hands and can finish above the rim if his knee is right. Don't like him being paired with Randle though. That will be tricky.

Back
Top Bottom