2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

How Cuban reacts to this will be so fun to watch... After he misses out on someone in Free Agency, things get kind of whacky

What exactly is Dallas telling these dudes in FA?

They've struck out on literally every big name since 2011. D Will, Dwight, DeAndre, now Hassan.

Since they suck at FA, they're not gonna seriously threaten again until Dirk retires and they can rebuild through the draft.

Opposing teams couldn't offer more than four years-$58M to Clarkson.

The Lakers max offer could've been four years-$98M.

But obviously the Lakers weren't going to give him $98M if they didn't have to.
Yep he woulda almost certainly got the extra 8. Agent would've enjoyed that commission too.

Oh well, great signing amidst the Mozgov news.

Hopefully my guy Biyambo Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo gets a huge deal.

MozGod will be a good fit with the Lakers.

Knicks really about to role out 3 injury prone players in their starting 5? Rose, Noah, and Gordon :wow: :wow: .. bless ya heart NY.

The funniest thing about this Clarkson deal is he wants to play summer league games next week. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope Dirk finally moves on this offseason...it's time. It's been time. That team will miss the playoffs again this year and the Mavs will probably be the most uninteresting team in the league so we'll barely even see his highlights on Sportscenter. That team needs to start rebuilding right now because nobody that's left in free agency will make them contend next year.

MozGod will be a good fit with the Lakers.

Knicks really about to role out 3 injury prone players in their starting 5? Rose, Noah, and Gordon :wow: :wow: .. bless ya heart NY.

Knicks really didn't have much of a choice. I'd say 2 injury prone players. Noah was injured last season, but he doesn't have a career full of injuries.

Cuban needs to give Dirk his damn money. Like this has to stop. Give Dirk his money and start hitting the rebuild for young talent. But I also don't want to see Dirk in a different jersey.

I haven't followed Mozzy too much once he left Denver but he used to be pretty good. What happened?

Back
Top Bottom