2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

giphy.gif

:rofl: we'll miss ya big fella. CHAMPION MOZGOD

Cole Aldrich going to get signed for 10 mill per and be better than both Mozgov and Noah every year, you can't make this stuff up.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA · 3m3 minutes ago
Free agent guard Jeremy Lin is nearing a multi-year deal with the Brooklyn Nets, league sources tell @TheVertical.

Lin coming home but wrong team :lol:

:lol: I hope Lin cooks the Knicks for the rest of his career

Lin at 3/36 seems cheap.

All these years of being told to be effective you need to learn how to dribble with your off hand. According to Steven A., and others around the NBA he can't go left (and he is a point guard) and yet continues to get paid. SMH.

On the telecast when the Hornets were playing the Hawks, Dominique Wilkins kept saying we need a big turnover here, make Lin go left.

Also,Lebatard is providing the laughs this morning.

Last edited:
Warriors should throw a bag at Bismack.

They are the one team where he fits perfect for now and the future but they too busy chasing KD.

this , its like they already forgot about adams x kanter x Ibaka x Thompson cleaning up the boards those past two series

hell, Biyombo makes LeBron second guess driving in the lane , thats worth the max if you ask me

He can't go left and he'll be on a real bad team this year. You'll see a different Lin and that's a bad thing.

Beal's max was expected. It's a good gamble to make on a just turned 23 year old. He's got to find a way to stay healthy. That's the biggest risk with the contract.

Lin to the Nets was the easiest move to predict.
Prior connection with the new head coach? I know dude is big on developmental, I can't remember if I read they crossed paths or not.

Lin for $12M AAV is absolutely a good deal in this market. That's gonna look even better next year.

Nets are still gonna be some trash though.

@hongcouver604 booking flights to JFK in the fall as we speak.

this , its like they already forgot about adams x kanter x Ibaka x Thompson cleaning up the boards those past two series

hell, Biyombo makes LeBron second guess driving in the lane , thats worth the max if you ask me

Yup.

He's the best at the two things they need, glass eating and rim protection.

Beal's max was expected. It's a good gamble to make on a just turned 23 year old. He's got to find a way to stay healthy. That's the biggest risk with the contract.

He's never been healthy, I don't think it's gonna start now.

Doctors even said he has chronic problems with his leg and should never play more than 30 mins a game.

ESPN Radio this morning said it best - this is one of the lowest points in Laker history. The Clippers had/have a meeting lined up with Durant without even having cap space, and the Lakers can't even get on the same flight as him. But they go out and waste money on Mozgov.

Durant isn't meeting with any team that didn't make the playoffs. I don't know how people haven't noticed this

Lin at 3/36 seems cheap.

He's just not that good :lol:

Lin is in the top echelon of back up PG's in the league and is a low end starter.

Getting that for 12m per through his prime years is a great deal.

Should have stayed in Charlotte. He had a good thing there

Exactly. He finally looked comfortable and in a perfect role for the first time in his career since Linsanity and is now going to the team with the bleakest future in the league.

Back
Top Bottom