2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

KD is now the heel of the league while Lebby is the babyface.

WATTBA :smokin

He's legit highkey gotta be happy about this :lol:,it'll be the first season since the last decade where he's headin into it without any real pressure. ALL the pressure in the world is on those Golden ****boys

Last edited:
If you guys can't comprehend the difference in Lebron and KD's moves I don't know what to tell you.

The circumstances are irrelevant.

KD ain't a leader. Son was neverportrayed like he was anything more than a great player that was a laid back dude otherwise. Wasn't calling himself a king and was positioning himself as the anti-superteam dude for a bit.

Son just smartened up and moved on focusing on his career.

Other than hating dude for buckling under pressure and having such nappy hair trying to villify dude as worse than LeBron when he left with decision is going to fail.

Miami>Ohio
Cali>Oklahoma
Easy. Dray at center, kd a pf and he taller. Bring in a cheap big to stand there and protect the basket, but u close with the
Steph
Klay
Iggy
KD
Dray

Yup, it's in SF. Gonna be by UCSF/Mission Bay. It's a HUGE project for the bay area IMO. Great venue, business center, can hold tons of events...great for the area. Can't wait. It's called the Chase Center. Going to have shopping, restaurants, etc. Hell, maybe even a ferry service.

That's fantastic. I alway hate when a stadium is in the middle of nowhere. I love Dodger stadium but I wish it wasn't where it was

What are yall taking about?
laugh.gif

LeBron's situation was the same lol. Went went to a team with 3 HOFers (Wade, Bosh, & Allen)

Y'all acting like Bron went to the Utah Jazz
Bosh aint a HOF
If you guys can't comprehend the difference in Lebron and KD's moves I don't know what to tell you.
These dudes want to hate Lebron when its not even his fault

Follow
Adrian Wojnarowski [emoji]10004[/emoji]@WojVerticalNBA
In meeting, Bob Myers told Durant: Without you, we can another title or two. Without us, you might win too. Together? We'll win a bunch.
11:59 AM - 4 Jul 2016
3,502 3,502 Retweets 2,973 2,973 likes

What kills me is that the best excuse they can come up with is "it's the same thing Bron did" but these people killed Bron when he made that move. Shouldn't they be up in arms about this too? :lol:

Pau makes so much sense, he can play 20 minutes too , all you need is him for Thompson to limit the boards, he'd still get a lot of boards but not like the last two years

Durant's legacy is only ruined in the eyes of angry and bitter fans.  KD's a surefire HOF on his way to winnings dem rangz.

If I'm the Celtics, I package a deal with Horford to Sacramento for Cousins and then try to get Butler.

Obviously once Horford signs...

Back
Top Bottom