2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Honestly, I don't think Whiteside really cares about Wade being there or not. Seemed to me he just wanted to get paid and live in a nice city.

two franchises fell into the gutter this offseason 
eek.gif

Not sure how Mayor will juggle 3 dudes who prefer to be on the ball every single play. 2 of whom don't take threes.

Wade left for 7 mill. Put in the state tax and its even less.
he left for the principle.

Why are you giving me a contract below market value when I've brought you 3 titles (when you started with zero) and I provide elite production?

Move McBob and give me my bread.

Last edited:
One thing you can say about Bron...he don't back down to these suits in these offices & he really opened the door for players to be free and get paid. Gotta respect that.

One thing you can say about Bron...he don't back down to these suits in these offices & he really opened the door for players to be free and get paid. Gotta respect that.

**** him.

You just won a title. Mind your own ******* business

dude said **** all the loyalty ****

Bron really made it ok for dudes to leave and not care about the consequences. It's what players should of been doing for a long time. None of these cities owe you anything. Go where you want to go and get that bread.

Back
Top Bottom