2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Durant will add NYC and LAL to that list.
I mean why go party and leave the drugs at home.if he's going to get catered to, he's hitting all the spots.

For real. At least use us for a free meal. Durant not even doing free agency properly 
mean.gif

They do my dudes Jalen and Jacoby wrong 3 out of their 5 shows per week.

Last week I got so tired of shows running long and leaving 10 minutes of the show on my DVR so I had to program my DVR to record 15 minutes prior and 1hr after to make sure I get the show somewhere in between.

Last edited:
So Jalen said something really interesting on his show...

Presti moved Ibaka to free up Front Court space for Donovan's boy, Horford
nerd.gif

CP3-Redick-KD-Griffin-DJ would be insane.

There's a real chance this dude leaves if he's booking all of these face to face meetings instead of just saying that he's gonna sign a one year deal and do the real free agency tour next year.

Presti moved Ibaka to free up Front Court space for Donovan's boy, Horford:nerd:

I mean

I thought we could move kanter for something.. But ummmm.. Yea

Presti moved Ibaka to free up Front Court space for Donovan's boy, Horford:nerd:

I mean

You know Horford would take that assignment in a heartbeat.
2 titles w/ Donovan already right? Him Noah, Brewer and Speights?

bruh..if okc gets horford too :smokin

thatd be squad goals right there b. the champion gear would be lit lol.

There's a real chance this dude leaves if he's booking all of these face to face meetings instead of just saying that he's gonna sign a one year deal and do the real free agency tour next year.
its like u forgot that the clippers would have to give up something for kd... which UNDOUBTEDLY would include griffin.

its like u forgot that the clippers would have to give up something for kd... which UNDOUBTEDLY would include griffin.
Precisely.

And KD is likely doing his tours because why not. I mean why not  get groped by 7 groupies before going back home to your wife to make a real life.

Dude legit plans on winning a Chip next year, which would mean he won't need no courting tour next year, gotta take that tour now G.
pimp.gif

I mean

You know Horford would take that assignment in a heartbeat.
2 titles w/ Donovan already right? Him Noah, Brewer and Speights?
bruh..if okc gets horford too
smokin.gif

thatd be squad goals right there b. the champion gear would be lit lol.
That would be semi-unfair if OKC chessed Horford somehow.

Last edited:

kd - jamal straight up.

OKC fans about to be sounding in denial just as bad as Cavs fans before Bron left.

You don't go touring around with all of these teams only to go back and sign a one year deal with the team you're already on. This ain't good news for the Thunder. At all.

Nah if he leaves he leaves.

That's his decision and you look for next but....it's not in the Math for him to take off.

Came in to say, that dude Dunn is by far the most likeable dude I've seen this draft.

Minny got a real one.

OKC fans about to be sounding in denial just as bad as Cavs fans before Bron left.

You don't go touring around with all of these teams only to go back and sign a one year deal with the team you're already on. This ain't good news for the Thunder. At all.

i didnt wanna say anything..but..yep.

Nah if he leaves he leaves.
That's his decision and you look for next but....it's not in the Math for him to take off.

Came in to say, that dude Dunn is by far the most likeable dude I've seen this draft.

Minny got a real one.

I agree

Can't help but like Dunn

Even more likeable after he shared his rough childhood that I can relate to

Not having a Father around is already bad enuff, but to have mom dukes doin time and nobody to be there for u is just plain scary and sad

Glad to see him prosper and hope he has a highly successful career

Last edited:
Pop and RC got this.

Dog barbershop basketball talk.... I wanna stab my ears. People are so stupid.

"If the Celtics play the Knicks in the championship ".....

Michael Jordan was a small forward
Thirteen years isn't a long nba career

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom