2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Who cares though?

In regards to today yes it is semantics

He's the one of the top 5 players to play and instead of saying that you focus on how he's really a center, "the 6th best center ever" or whatever. Like who cares.

The whole " lemme shadow box td career by calling him a center because of my own insecurities with him and kobe" thing is old and tired. Let that **** die man, at least for today.

For christ sakes he's retiring today man :lol:

Best PF of all time.

It was a pleasure watching you play Timmy, enjoy the retirement :smokin

Who cares though?

He's the one of the top 5 players to play and instead of saying that you focus on how he's really a center, "the 6th best center ever" or whatever. Like who cares.

The whole " lemme shadow box td career by calling him a center because of my own insecurities with him and kobe" thing is old and tired. Let that **** die man, at least for today.

For christ sakes he's retiring today man
laugh.gif
This man is close

Because anyone who has watched basketball in the last 15 years knows this.

Really? Seems like the only ones that "know this" are Kobe/Laker fans. Go check twitter from players, analyst, etc and they're saying GOAT PF...not "6th best center" or any other BS. Y'all the only fan base that be saying this.
Because those people are recalling his prime in 2002.

In any case, Timmy. :pimp:

It's not semantics bro, it's a different position altogether. Has nothing to do with Kobe, tf? I troll with the Duncan hate but calling him a center has nothing to do with trying to devalue him. It's just correcting a false narrative and calling it how it is.

Who cares though?

For christ sakes he's retiring today man
laugh.gif
agreed. hes one of the best players ever regardless , his position is irrelevant

. no need to try to throw shade at him by making statements like that. 

Last edited:
Used to love the Phoenix Suns vs SA Spurs, Timmy vs Athletic Stoudemire was the best to me. Fundamentals versus athletic/ flash. Beautiful, those team rivalries were the matchup I would look forward every playoff.

Because those people are recalling his prime in 2002.

In any case, Timmy. :pimp:

It's not semantics bro, it's a different position altogether. Has nothing to do with Kobe, tf? I troll with the Duncan hate but calling him a center has nothing to do with trying to devalue him. It's just correcting a false narrative and calling it how it is.

Wavy already proved your statement incorrect a few months back and y'all crack me up with the "it has nothing to do with Kobe" as if you guys aren't the ONLY fanbase saying this but yeah ooookay.

How is it shade to call him a center? :lol:
It's no different than calling him a 7 footer, it's just what he is.

Seems like some of yall are the insecure ones :nerd:

Because anyone who has watched basketball in the last 15 years knows this.

But why does your take on Duncan mean more than Kobe and Shaq...they both label him as a PF :lol:

Duncan looks like a center, probably should've been a center full time but it is what it is

How is it shade to call him a center? :lol:
It's no different than calling him a 7 footer, it's just what he is.

Seems like some of yall are the insecure ones :nerd:

Only insecure ones are you Kobe fans mad that Duncan's career resume is looking better with the 5 rings, 3 Finals MVPs and EVERYONE except for ONE idiotic fan base regarding him as the GOAT PF.

Only insecure ones are you Kobe fans mad that Duncan's career resume is looking better with the 5 rings, 3 Finals MVPs and EVERYONE except for ONE idiotic fan base regarding him as the GOAT PF.

Nah

Right. Because there isn't any obvious subtext and implications that go along with Calling him a center.

Is Duncan any less great because he's a center or something? Hell nah, so to try and devalue what he's done by calling him is nothing more than fans in their own way trying to justify why kobe is greater than duncan or why the lakers are greater than the Spurs, blah blah blah

You always do the most one trust :lol:. Typing shirtless while c walking with the homies during conjugal visits.

I didn't even say he wasn't a great player. Yall were dissing Kobe all season and not once did my panties get bunched. So stop bringing up Kobe. Pop and Timothy himself have admitted to the charade. It is what it is.

You always do the most one trust :lol:. Typing shirtless while c walking with the homies during conjugal visits.

I didn't even say he wasn't a great player. Yall were dissing Kobe all season and not once did my panties get bunched. So stop bringing up Kobe. Pop and Timothy himself have admitted to the charade. It is what it is.

You know what your doing...it is what it is, you're right.

And you see what it is by everyone else, from players, to NBA analysts, college analysts, to every other fanbase cept for yours, calling him the GOAT PF. Oh well, maybe one day you and your fanbase will get the rest of the world to catch on.

Back
Top Bottom