2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Maybe one day this thread will reach the levels of great conversation that I'm sure is taking place in the Lakers thread.

Which reminds me. Are Lakers fans rooting against their team again or is this the year you guys start rooting for the team to win?

let that choppa rip :pimp:

people act like i come in here on some real live troll stuff like "grizz #1 seed, championship next yr!1111111111!!" :lol:

even though i talk about my team, i'm at least providing some form of analysis to the conversation. some of you are pitiful. instead of providing more insight, you just spew hot garbage without even real evidence or numbers to back it up. :rolleyes

people act like i come in here on some real live troll stuff like "grizz #1 seed, championship next yr!1111111111!!" :lol:

even though i talk about my team, i'm at least providing some form of analysis to the conversation. some of you are pitiful. instead of providing more insight, you just spew hot garbage without even real evidence or numbers to back it up. :rolleyes

I remember back in '08/'09 I used to stay taking shots at you for your Memphis talk :rofl:

I'll never forget betting you a few G's that the Grizz would get swet for the x time in a row. I think y'all wnded up winning the series :rofl: :smh: Glad you didn't accept.

I remember back in '08/'09 I used to stay taking shots at you for your Memphis talk :rofl:

I'll never forget betting you a few G's that the Grizz would get swet for the x time in a row. I think y'all wnded up winning the series :rofl: :smh: Glad you didn't accept.

:rofl:

I could've racked up on that first Spurs series back in 2011

Dude grew 3 inches since the draft combine. He might be a stretch 4 by 2018

I fully expect him to be 6'12 by 2018

Last edited:
Beal, now 6'6"

Troy Haliburton @TroyHalibur

Which makes all the sense as to why he suffers from stress fractures and reactions.

Hmmm....

Dude grew 3 inches since the draft combine. He might be a stretch 4 by 2018

^ maybe that explains the injuries

It does make sense...dude just turned 23.

And if I'm not mistaken, he's the 2nd youngest on the team and going into his 5th year, with a year of college under his belt.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

In progress..

Story going online now from our own @kevinarnovitz reports that the Clippers have begun to investigate potential new arena sites in L.A.

FINALLY! Get them bums outta Staples, no more selfies.

They should move back to San Diego or better yet their coked out owner needs to take em to Microsoft country and give Seattle their team back.

Random, but it wasn't until a short while ago that I learned that the LA Kings own the Staples Center. Always thought the Lakers owned it

Random, but it wasn't until a short while ago that I learned that the LA Kings own the Staples Center. Always thought the Lakers owned it

Well not the Kings themselves, but the Financial/Investment group that owns the Kings, and the Galaxy, also own the Staples Center.

Soon as I saw them fixing up the forum I instantly thought the clippers would be moving there, especially since they painted it back red. Fits their tradition of tugging at laker nuts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom