2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Yeah. Demarcus, Rudy, with a healthy season. Could be 9-8th.

New Orleans when healthy can easily be a 7-8th seed.

OKC is way overhyped. Y'all really are giving them too much credit. Russell is top 5 in the world but c'mon y'all.
Rudy Gay isn't a scrub! I refuse to believe this! My son shoulda' never got traded from Memphis~
New Orleans with a healthy roster can definitely challenge for 7-8th. Even with the losses of Eric Gordon & Rya Anderson.

Oladipo almost won a game for Orlando vs the thunder last year:

The real reason the thunder lost game 5 vs the Warriors was fetus basically jumping on adams' back early in the game causing him to limp around the rest of the game and the refs giving him 2 quick fouls

What an amazing finish. Oladipo jumper isn't good, though. Lucky shot, if you ask me.

While I hope buddy can be great eventually, as a fellow Bahamian

Have you looked at their roster?

Especially considering what was said about the thunder's roster

Norris Cole, Tyreke, Anthony Davis, Langston Galloway (Played very well for New York), Omer Asik, Quincy Pondexter, and the new rookies. I can see them as 9th to 8th for their ceiling. Disregard the 7th seed, i said previously.

My gosh the Thunder are inept! :x

I kind of like the Pelicans roster. Management surrounded Davis and Holiday with competent players that can play both sides of the court.

Exactly. I totally agree.

nah kg was in the playoffs yearly and even made the conference finals and that was without having a first rounder for years . i cant see ad doing that in the next four years. 

co-signing. Nobody should compare Anthony Davis to KG right now. I have to see AD not get swept in the playoffs first. :lol:

I stopped watching when he didn't get any burn.. Go watch other sports

Just put it on again since I saw it was tight

and you;re counting on Abrines this coming season? Here I am thinking this is a guy i have no clue about and need to check out, only to find out he's a nobody.

To be fair we still don't know, they didn't play him

Abrines and llysova being talked about as if they're a lock to contribute

Other than being a good 3 point shooter and an asset because of his expiring contract, don't think anyone has that high hopes for llysova

Thunder has 7-8 legit proven players who can all play and will contribute.

I don't know when everyone else in the League got 10 deep with all legit hands but......I guess it happened.

Did Dipset General really say the Thunder are inept but the Pelicans look like they'll be competing for a playoff seed :lol:

I love that kid's artistic interpretation of the distance between Deandre Jordan's eyes.

Last edited:

Always amazing to me to see NBA players in this setting. They're so damn good, and it's so damn easy. 

Granted, these are High Schoolers, but these are the best high schoolers in the country, many of which will be in the league playing against Oladipo in a year or too. 

Last edited:
What an amazing finish. Oladipo jumper isn't good, though. Lucky shot, if you ask me.
Norris Cole, Tyreke, Anthony Davis, Langston Galloway (Played very well for New York), Omer Asik, Quincy Pondexter, and the new rookies. I can see them as 9th to 8th for their ceiling. Disregard the 7th seed, i said previously.
My gosh the Thunder are inept! :x
Exactly. I totally agree.
co-signing. Nobody should compare Anthony Davis to KG right now. I have to see AD not get swept in the playoffs first. :lol:

Did Dipset General really say the Thunder are inept but the Pelicans look like they'll be competing for a playoff seed :lol:

I did.

Always amazing to me to see NBA players in this setting. They're so damn good, and it's so damn easy. 

Granted, these are High Schoolers, but these are the best high schoolers in the country, many of which will be in the league playing against Oladipo in a year or too. 

But some NTers can drop a couple buckets on Iggy straight off the couch :lol:

But some NTers can drop a couple buckets on Iggy straight off the couch :lol:
:lol: :lol: That thread

So if I may ask, what makes KD fake for leaving and Westbrook real for staying? I dont understand this logic at all.

its not really the act of KD leaving that people are calling him fake on. Its a lot of other things that came out that kind of showed he's on the faker side.

Last edited:
its not really the act of KD leaving that people are calling him fake on. Its a lot of other things that came out that kind of showed he's on the faker side.

like what? still confused. If he texted or didnt text westbrook that doesnt make him fake or shady. He could have been under instructions from his agent or team to not let anyone know. There could be 1000 reasons we do not know. I understand what we see in the public is all we can judge but we gotta remember we never know a full story.

As someone who was there with KD every step of the way and knows the full story....he aint nothin.

Westbrook aint either, doe.

Back
Top Bottom