2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I'm bummed about this rose trade
I liked how he was playing the 2nd half of this season
I was hoping to at least see him play the first half of next season with the Bulls... And if they traded him at that point as an expiring contract, I would've understood.
I have a feeling he will be ballin next season
And then seeing what we got in return, :smh: makes it even worse
It's not like it was a trade they couldn't refuse. I mean wtf

If the Knicks want to realize tap into any real potential, they should just move Porzingis to C and Melo to PF to space the floor for Rose.

Forget this business about Dwight or Whiteside or Noah. Well maybe Noah if he wants to come off the bench.
Defensively I just question this

I've seen you offer this deal like 5 times in the past few weeks, and it makes less & less sense each time you post it.

Jared Sullinger is a RFA. Shump's contract looks like an albatross right now. After what just took place on Sunday, Bradley & #3 aren't enough for Love. This deal is a cluster ****.

Stop these weak *** trade offers man.

damn Cavs ruined it by winning the finals :smh: :lol:

Ainge has 8 draft picks and no one is biting, jeez man

2016 and yall still fall for fake accounts? Just follow the real Woj on twitter and wait for real bombs :lol:

Wow.

I'm a bulls fan, I'm confused right now, don't know how to feel about that trade. Wanted to see Rose play a full season and flourish in a contract year ****.
This is what i was looking forward to seeing him perform and possibly show out on a contract year.

How is the Rose move so bad when he has one year.
He was defenitly not going anywhere..

Im literally defeated as a chicago fan..this was my team man f the cubs..rip my squad man

Can't believe folks were trying to make the offseason thread the same as the Regular Season thread.

Whose mans were those

Good job CP

@KCJHoop Bulls knew they had to address Rose-Butler dynamic. They also knew Rose was walking in 17.
In case any Bulls fans are mad.

And Lopez is a better player night in, night out than Rose in 2016.

Kevin Love still hot in the streets still after being exposed in the Finals? 

oh 

Still pissed :smh:

Gave the home away for peanuts :smh:

I highly doubt they trade Butler, but I'm jumping on the Timberwolves bandwagon until further notice :smh:

nobody wanted to rent Rose for 35 games and pay all them co-pays for his doctor visits next season 

Bulls fans on dust if they think they got robbed 

You a MIA fan and don't even know how Riley gets down. :lol:

He wants to give him less than the max while the Knicks will offer him it plus the biggest market in the world.

If he wants to be a superstar, he goes to the Knicks.

I watched the Heats this year and grew to like them, but you're right, Riles wants to get him for less, but only in order to shore up a piece or two and I think Whiteside signs there.

Back
Top Bottom