2016 OFFICIAL YANKEES SEASON THREAD... THANK YOU A-ROD

looking to get a yankees authentic but theres literally nobody on the team that stands out as a must have guy on a jersey 
laugh.gif

thinking about severino and hoping for the best from him I dunno

thoughts?
I much rather get a former players jersey with a corresponding WS patch to the year they were on the team.

I stay rocking my Boone player tee though
pimp.gif
need to order a new one due to sizing.
nah i agree but i cant get old players from the site just current roster 

never thought id have a hard time finding ONE guy to get a jersey of on the team 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Betances & Severino are probably the "safest" bets if you want a current player

i'll rock #2 till the day i die :pimp:

Last edited:
looking to get a yankees authentic but theres literally nobody on the team that stands out as a must have guy on a jersey :lol:

thinking about severino and hoping for the best from him I dunno

thoughts?

Have an offer code or something??

Got a Bernie Williams jersey i wore as a toddler. Keeping it safe till I have a seed. But yeah go with former players or just go with the no number jersey.

Last edited:
That's a clown explanation. He needs to just admit he blew that call.

Re-reading it hours later it's actually so asinine on his part. He's basically ruling it a judgement call and saying if Delin had drilled him he would have called him out?

Re-reading it hours later it's actually so asinine on his part. He's basically ruling it a judgement call and saying if Delin had drilled him he would have called him out?

i'm still mad :lol:

so it's not interference cause Dellin tried to avoid Correa...? c'mon man

i'm still mad :lol:

so it's not interference cause Dellin tried to avoid Correa...? c'mon man

For real. If we wanna look at the other side, you can argue Betances had no choice but to throw where he did.

Gotta come out swinging tonight. Need 6+ out of Pineda.

In for Game 2.

Need to sharpen my Teix home run call.. Got a feeling I'll need it today

Back
Top Bottom