2016 OFFICIAL YANKEES SEASON THREAD... THANK YOU A-ROD

If A-Rod wanted to play, he should do it next season.. I get time is of the essence for him, but take the extra 2 months to get your body right.

That roar as soon as he made contact
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

Joe Nathan was disgusted
laugh.gif
i remember being at that game; was seats from where tex that hr; arod  became a "Yankee" that day

ARods done NOTHING for this franchise!

Both Castro and Sanchez told the Daily News that A-Rod helped them; Castro with his game plan against lefty reliever Fernando Abad and Sanchez with his overall game plan.

Last edited:
ARods done NOTHING for this franchise!

[quite]Both Castro and Sanchez told the Daily News that A-Rod helped them; Castro with his game plan against lefty reliever Fernando Abad and Sanchez with his overall game plan.

advisor10s-1-web.jpg

Last edited:
Alex asked Girardi to play 3B on Friday. Girardi said no. I'm so ****** hot right now. I don't even know what the **** to say right now.

You run the risk of losing the guys you want here as well. And turning off the guys you wish to sign.

For example, if you suddenly make this a 65 win team. You run the risk of losing guys like Tanaka, Pineda and Eovaldi in a year.

Making whatever it is that we have in the minors pointless in all but best case scenario.

Friday: The Yankees have placed Eovaldi on the 15-day DL with a “right elbow tendon injury,” the team announced today. A tendon injury isn’t exactly good news, but it’s better than a ligament injury. Luis Severino has been called to fill the roster spot. It’s like Severino never left.

Listening to Francsesa today. Teammates and friends of Alex calling in to tell stories and stuff. Michael Young talking about him running plays and giving the team situations on the plane like he's Phil Jackson. One of the owners of the Sac Kings called in, they're good friends. They said Cano asked if he could call in later. Haven't said who else. Supposed to be all day.

Real dope Girardi let him play 3B. He looks beyond excited, like a ****** kid.

SMMFH. As soon as I praise him for this move, he takes him out after one out. Couldn't just let him finish the damn game Joe?!

Last edited:
Well done by Girardi to let him play. It's still shenanigans that they're forcing him out right now.

I was always indifferent on A-Rod. I wasn't always a diehard supporter of him, but he's one of the best of all-time, even if he didn't deliver like many wanted him to here. 

I'm never too negative when a player is retiring or leaving, he's had a long and complicated career, I'll appreciate the good.

Last edited:
Real dope Girardi let him play 3B. He looks beyond excited, like a ****** kid.

SMMFH. As soon as I praise him for this move, he takes him out after one out. Couldn't just let him finish the damn game Joe?!

Nah.. You have to let him get the ovation

He's getting an ovation regardless.

I love that DB saved the ball for him and told him thank you for everything you taught me, I really appreciate you.

I thought I was but I think I'm too tight. When he said its so hard to leave while it's getting good, now we're in a pennant race. Unreal, can't believe this is the way it ended for him as a Yankee.

Loved the crowd tonight. Happy they showed him mad love the entire night.

I'm really disappointed none of his teammates showed up other than Mo. I know they gotta be there with 96 tomorrow and Mo day on Sunday. No Posada or Jeter. Damn.

Last edited:
Girardi teared up during the press conference when asked about his decisions.

Hes really having trouble getting through this interview.

ARod asked to be taken out after 1 out.

Last edited:
It's tough watching him try to get through talking about ARod.

I've hated this past week. But Girardi had earned all of my trust and admiration.

There aint alotta guys out there who manage with this much heart and who'd manage this team with this much heart :smokin

We're in good hand fellas, think, he's working on one of the longest managing tenures here in the stripes. Don't be spoiled, i remember those Dallas Green days :lol:

Alex rocks a suit btw :smokin

Back
Top Bottom