2017 Air Jordan 13 AllStar Re-re-release

Mass gr that isn't an 11 or a 1 selling out the first day? Yall been under a rock lol.

They don't have to sell out the first day.
A lot of stuff was smoked within a few days including a lot of 12s last year. Black/red, French blue, red/white etc

A lot of stuff was smoked within a few days including a lot of 12s last year. Black/red, French blue, red/white etc
We'll just have to see, but the 12s hype compared to the 13s hype has been very different, this year has been low. Maybe these will change all that.

What I'm concerned about is, will the leather at least be on par if not better than the 2011 pair?

Last edited:
We'll just have to see, but the 12s hype compared to the 13s hype has been very different, this year has been low. Maybe these will change all that.

What I'm concerned about is, will the leather at least be on par if not better than the 2011 pair?

First it's "if it's not a 1 or a 11"
Now it's "12s hype vs 13s hype?"

The 13s have always done number especially in OG colors.

I'm not denying that homie, you mentioned the 12s being smoked quick. 12s and 13s have different. We'll have to see. I think these will sit a short while

I'm not denying that homie, you mentioned the 12s being smoked quick. 12s and 13s have different. We'll have to see. I think these will sit a short while

My man, you mentioned the 1 or 11 theory so I gave you another model as an example. Then you danced that the 13 doesn't have the same hype as the 12.

I'm not under a rock like you tried to elude to.
OG colored 4s and 6s also tend to get smoked.
Tell me how bad the white/cement 4s or the infrared 6s did when they dropped.

The last time the playoffs dropped they got smoked. This time will no different.

Last edited:
The way I see it regarding these is, last time they released they didn't sell out immediately. I wouldn't say they "sat" for very long but it wasn't one of those instant sell outs like we became accustomed to after the Concords re-re-retro'd. I don't anticipate these being too difficult to obtain but if you try on the day they come back you should be able to cop no problem

I can understand why some people believe these will sit, but everytime this shoe has retro'd it has done very well and the market value was strong. What's to say this won't happen again? Because 13's have been moving slowly?

I feel like the White Reds are the lowest "need" pair of the OG 13s.

All 4 of the other colorways I predict would fly off shelves. 

These won't "sit" in my area, the red/white 13s sold out day one... These won't stand a chance, if I want them I'm buying them day one. Ain't no trying to save a few dollars and end up missing out.

I hate the he got games
But I Loooove the black toes
devil.gif
Can't wait until they re-retro, those are one of my grails.

I'm still on the fence. There's always been something about playoffs that's always been off putting to me. I don't know if it's the hits of yellow/gold or what

Favorite to least favorite for me

1. Flint
2.Playoff
3. Black Toe
4. White Red
5. Black Red

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom