2017 BET Awards Thread June 25th

that chorus is catchy

he put nas on there to satisfy two demographics at the same time

old heads gonna rock w it bc its nas
younger people gonna rock w it bc its travis and nas is in that class of OGs w the hovs and ems who will command that respect from even someone who doesnt really know whos who in the culture

that chorus is catchy

he put nas on there to satisfy two demographics at the same time

old heads gonna rock w it bc its nas
younger people gonna rock w it bc its travis and nas is in that class of OGs w the hovs and ems who will command that respect from even someone who doesnt really know whos who in the culture

Nah, no old heads rocking with that song. **** is dumb trash. Khaled just throws people on songs and that's it. He completely missed with this one and it was so obvious.

Remy deserved it. She's hotter than Nicki and she killed Nicki.

Just might watch Joe Budden/DJ Ak show today to here about these situations.

I don't know about everybody else, but i got tired of the BET Awards once Mary J Blidge hit the stage. It felt like the show was too long. I didn't even watch the after show and that's usually my favorite part.

Only thing worth watching again was the speech Chance gave after getting his award.

Trey Songz needs to retire. Don't know what happened to homie, but his live performances are trash. Only reason he's still around is because the women are attracted to him. 

Wish X-Scape could have got some younger female artists to perform their classics for them. I will say that all of them still look smashable, even Tiny.

Sza looked good, but I couldn't understand a damn word during her performance.

Disappointed in the fact that Kendrick Lamar didn't get to perform the be humble track. I mean that's one of the biggest hits of 2017 so far so why wouldn't he do it?

The host was trying her hardest to be funny, but it didn't work for me at all. Yelling like a mad woman didn't help at all. 

Only thing worth watching again was the speech Chance gave after getting his award.

Trey Songz needs to retire. Don't know what happened to homie, but his live performances are trash. Only reason he's still around is because the women are attracted to him. 

Wish X-Scape could have got some younger female artists to perform their classics for them. I will say that all of them still look smashable, even Tiny.

Sza looked good, but I couldn't understand a damn word during her performance.

Disappointed in the fact that Kendrick Lamar didn't get to perform the be humble track. I mean that's one of the biggest hits of 2017 so far so why wouldn't he do it?

The host was trying her hardest to be funny, but it didn't work for me at all. Yelling like a mad woman didn't help at all. 

New Edition, El Debarge, Maxwell and Xscape were all good

New Edition, El Debarge, Maxwell and Xscape were all good
X Scape was decent at best. Only one of them still has the vocals to perform plus they didn't do anything special.

New Edition was good mostly because or the performance they did with the kids that played them in the movie.

Didn't pay attention to the other two so I can't speak on them.

I stopped watching during the NE performance. As soon as I saw Bobby hit the stage with a mink shoulder, I had to turn it off. I felt the try to hard about to happen.

How did Trey Songz become so washed at just 32? Such a crappy performance from him, especially when right after, Chris Brown had a pretty good though tame performance, and was still much better than Trey's.

No one cares for Cardi B outside the tri-state area
laugh.gif
ahhh shidddd I love me some Cardi.

Trey Songz mostly because he's a singer. Wayne can sit down, get off the drugs and go back to the Carter 1/2 style rapping if he really wanted. Not to mention, his style of rapping kind of fits in with what the newer generation likes..

Trey on the other hand is all about vocals. It's hard for a person like him, whos smoking all the time, to get back to that "just gotta make it" ish he was on. He would be completely out of the paint if it wasn't for the fact that women like him physically.

:lol: @ Jake

I pictured Steve Smith pitying him on the sideline just now

I wonder why people continue having Wayne on tracks and why people continue bringing Trey out to sing live.

No one cares for Cardi B outside the tri-state area :lol:

this is false as hell

just like lame dudes live vicariously thru drake

girls are living vicariously thru cardi being a former "dancer" to social media/tv personality and making it thru the ranks of the industry

they've become attached and invested into her success

Back
Top Bottom