2017 CHANGE!?!?!

JACKFROSTY843

formerly blw843
Banned
Saw what dino said about them cutting back on OG drops and more thought out retro+ colors...how yall feeling about this? In a way I'm for it...their is way to many drops now and days. Atleast we get bred 1s and space jams before all this IF the rumor is true

Everything Dino says is true lol.

I'm here for it if Jb actually puts their all into retro plus colors. I just hope they continue releasing ogs in big numbers

That's so when the OGs drop they gone be 225$-250$ and everyone will go nuts. It's gone be a good thang tho.

a lot of retro + colorways just remind me of terrible fakes that were rampant during the 00's

gonna back fire when no one wants da retro+ colors...see every Jordan I not OG colored.

Glad that re sellers wont be making much on og pairs now. I'm down to cop some retro + colors.

We got the maroons cements black metallics and true blue nike airs so quick I atleast hope they continue dropping more than 1 a year like that...they def spoiling the true collectors but that crowd deserves it

Cool, I'll be saving lots of money
happy.gif
Same here. I just hope that, I FINALLY get my Air Jordan grails.

glasses.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yes, this is a pic of my recently acquired '99 Retros... But it just not enough. When I finally get a proper retro, I might retire for real y'all. It'll be 18 years by then, it's no F'in' reason why we shouldn't. The BEST AJ model, & colorway ever IMO.

I remember when the White/Red/Black 13's were called the "Bulls" 13's. I don't know where the "Cherry" ish came from.

:lol:

That ish is almost worse, than "Bred".

Yea my bad [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I've become accustomed to all these childish nicknames that it's stuck in my head and hard to get back to the basics

Last edited:
Cherry 13s are coming back next year

Black Cat 13s next year

Motorsport 4s

I remember when the White/Red/Black 13's were called the "Bulls" 13's. I don't know where the "Cherry" ish came from.

:lol:

That ish is almost worse, than "Bred".

Nah man cherry and candy cane nicknames make more sense than Bulls... :smh:

Grown men going into stores asking for "Cherry" Jordan's :rofl:

Nah man cherry and candy cane nicknames make more sense than Bulls... :smh:

Grown men going into stores asking for "Cherry" Jordan's :rofl:
exactly, every og 13 color way is a bulls color way. Nicknames weren't as important in 2010 as they are now

This is gonna be an interesting move.

If true, I'll be saving that money and spending it all on actual OG's then.

Last edited:
3 OG 1s, 1 OG 2, 1 OG 3, 1 OG 4, 1 OG 5, 1 OG 9, 2 OG 12s, 2 OG 14s, 1 OG 17.

13 OGs(correct me if I'm wrong) in 1 year isn't that bad. Don't know how much they will actually cut down. Dino and DJFolk already confirmed OG 1,3,4,5,6,13s,15,16s for next year and i know that's not all.

Last edited:
How many OGs sat / went to outlets? BAlt mentioned the aquas. Maybe also the maroons and bordeaux's? Aside from that any others? At least for these 3 there isn't much significance to them minus being OG color ways. Maroons MJ never wore in game and the other two were his all star sneakers. Have any sat that he actually played in a lot? None come to mind. Instead of JB limiting all OG's why not just limit those he never played in and then let those he did be more available to the market.

I'll believe it when I see it. Remember in 2008 it was "Confirmed" that there would be no more retros after the CDPs... We all know how that played out.

Back
Top Bottom