2017 Detroit Auto Show - NAIAS

Meh I was never a fan of the CLA rear end. Always throes the car off for me. At that point midas whale cop da C-Class

Of course the new Mercedes are better looking that Audis. The S class sedan and coupe, the GT, the E are all better looking that the respective Audi. Not to mention the new interiors are killer.

I was excited for the new 5 series but BMW dropped the ball. I owned an 07 5 series and loved averything about it but had to get rid of it. Skipped the F10 all together and now I'm thinking of making the switch to a Mercedes E class.

The new C, E, S and their coupe counterparts are exactly the same with just differences in proportions obviously.

I cant dig that. :lol:

I think the Touareg might be smaller but more "luxurious"(?) and expensive, doesn't it start close to $50k?

VW ID Buzz Concept
Electric Microbus

View media item 2295039View media item 2295040View media item 2295041View media item 2295042View media item 2295043View media item 2295044View media item 2295045View media item 2295046
fvb7lcoz49yylovfw0jm.gif

Last edited:
^ Not, bad. I'm still looking for a MicroBus to restore. Doubt that'll happen anytime soon.

Prices on them are still crazy high, no?

I just remember watching American Pickers and they were trying to buy this old VW bus, the 23 window I think from the 60s that was going to need restoration and they were offering some crazy price and the owner still wanted more like $50k I think.

It was nuts.

The new C, E, S and their coupe counterparts are exactly the same with just differences in proportions obviously.

I cant dig that. :lol:

The S Class and especially the S Coupe are basically perfect might as well streamline that look to your other cars. If they streamlined the interior to the others like they did the E :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom