kenny golladay vs ATL
jacquizz rodgers @MIN
coby fleener @car

pick a DEF:
miami @NYJ
GB vs CIN
TB @MIN

Why do ya'll spill false information as facts? :lol:

Amendola has played ONE game this year and and caught 6/7 for 100 yards.

Not sure how the year will play out just yet but writing off Amendola so fast........... >D

Well its not false information. He's not a huge contributor to that offense

1.jpg

2013 54 for 633yds 2 TD
2014: 27 for 200yds 1 TD
2015: 65 for 648yds 3 TD
2016: 23 for 243yds 4 TD

Trying to make a trade for

D Carr and D Hopkins

Offered

K Cousins, A. Jeffrey, and Buck Allen

My other WR are A. Cooper, D Jax, Z. Jones, and R. Higgins
RB D. Freeman, Beastmode, Jaquizz/D.Martin, M. Forte

The guy lost David Johnson, Greg Olsen, and Allen Robinson week 1 and needs an rb bad

Should i send it?

D Carr and D Hopkins

Offered

The guy lost David Johnson, Greg Olsen, and Allen Robinson week 1 and needs an rb bad

Should i send it?

I think you can safely do that. I'd improve on your depth of Jones & Higgins too tho if possible. Maybe try offering D Jax instead of Alshon? See if he bites.

D Carr and D Hopkins

Offered

Should i send it?

Youre giving up way too much. Why do you want Nuk? Youre WR depth not the best but he also isnt doing anything

I personally wouldnt take that trade but keep alshon give up someone else

Youre giving up way too much. Why do you want Nuk? Youre WR depth not the best but he also isnt doing anything

Nuk has been targeted a ton hasn't he? Carr is an upgrade over Kirk IMO.

I think you can safely do that. I'd improve on your depth of Jones & Higgins too tho if possible. Maybe try offering D Jax instead of Alshon? See if he bites.

Yeah it would either be Alshon or Cooper, and im not parting ways with Cooper. (Biased exec decision lol)

I figure to lock that flex spot with Jaquizz/Doug Martin til bye weeks for my rbs, then insert Zay Jones and/or Higgins when needed

Thats one of the main reasons why i wanted Hopkins. Since Watson has been qb, Hopkins is getting 12-15 targets a game. The rookie qb is making solid reads and could end up being the best qb Hopkins has had, i can see how the same can be said for Alshon in Philly, but Alshons more injury prone

1ppr.. Who should I play.

Abdullah home against Falcons
Kearse home against Dolphins

Appreciate any input

Thats one of the main reasons why i wanted Hopkins. Since Watson has been qb, Hopkins is getting 12-15 targets a game. The rookie qb is making solid reads and could end up being the best qb Hopkins has had, i can see how the same can be said for Alshon in Philly, but Alshons more injury prone

I'm sorry but Watson has been garbage through 2 games. Hopkins is going to benefit from him though because he is basically his first and only read.

Pick 2 WR: D Jax @ Minny, Golladay vs ATL, Sanu @ Lions & Lockett @ TEN

:emoji_eyes:

Flex toss up is Golladay or Sanu. I'd start both because the game should be a shootout, but I don't want two guys from the same game going.

Thoughts? :nerd:

Flex toss up is Golladay or Sanu. I'd start both because the game should be a shootout, but I don't want two guys from the same game going.

Thoughts? :nerd:

I want to say Sanu since Julio will probably get a brunt of the coverage from Darius Slay. I would think that would lead to him getting more targets.

Thats one of the main reasons why i wanted Hopkins. Since Watson has been qb, Hopkins is getting 12-15 targets a game. The rookie qb is making solid reads and could end up being the best qb Hopkins has had

He's the only option though so they have no choice. Miller and Foreman are doing minimal on the ground. Fiedorowicz is on IR. Watson just force feeding it to Nuk pretty much and since theyre playing from behind late in games he's open. But better teams are gonna be able to lock that up.

Plus the schedule coming isnt too favorabe besides Indy and Browns

2-0 and in first place. Full PPR. Don't need to rock the boat but always looking for improvements.

My team:
Capture.jpg

Current players on FA:
Allen Hurns
Marquise Lee
Jalen Richard
Orleans Darkwa
D'Onta Foreman
Danny Amendola
Markus Wheaton
Shane Vareen

Hold on Decker and Moncrief? Drop them for Hurns/Darkwa?

trade proposed to me in my 12 team 1PPR:

I GET:
stephon diggs
odell beckham jr

I GIVE:
michael crabtree
pierre garcon
cooper kupp

we play 3 WR and 1 WR/TE flex, my receivers after the trade will be:
Jordy Nelson
Jamison Crowder
Rishard Matthews

leaning towards yes. garcon hasnt been doing much and is usually on my bench. kupp is hit or miss with goff. only consistent receiver is crabtree who ODB should be able to replace once he gets healthy.

my worries are the giants offense situation is ****ty and diggs needs bradford. thoughts?

I GET:
stephon diggs
odell beckham jr

I GIVE:
michael crabtree
pierre garcon
cooper kupp

Jordy Nelson
Jamison Crowder
Rishard Matthews

leaning towards yes. garcon hasnt been doing much and is usually on my bench. kupp is hit or miss with goff. only consistent receiver is crabtree who ODB should be able to replace once he gets healthy.

my worries are the giants offense situation is ****ty and diggs needs bradford. thoughts?

I dont even know why some of you people even bother to put some of these trade offers up here, but you are basically giving up Crabtree for ODJ and garcon for diggs. Accept that now before the idiot pulls it.

I GET:
stephon diggs
odell beckham jr

Jordy Nelson
Jamison Crowder
Rishard Matthews

Take that for the sole fact of having Jordy/OBJ tandem every week. NYG gonna find a way to make something work eventually, both are potential big play guys every game. Then Diggs Crowder or Matthews will suffice enough for a #3

Back
Top Bottom