2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Pryor but it’s honestly really close considering most drafted cooks in the 2nd round

If it wasn’t for his 29pt game two weeks ago it would easily be him

evans aint do much lastnight for me but Brate cooked it up alil.

up 27.70 to 0

my opponent had Howard go last night with as whopping FAT 0 lol ill take it, hopefully i pull thru with my first W this week

Need an objective opinion, but someone in our league just traded away the following:

Lesean McCoy

for

Devante Adams and Latavius Murray.

No one believes there is collusion involved, but as a league commissioner would you let it through?

Need an objective opinion, but someone in our league just traded away the following:

Lesean McCoy

for

Devante Adams and Latavius Murray.

No one believes there is collusion involved, but as a league commissioner would you let it through?

I would. Original McCoy owner probably needs WR help and is hoping Murray finds himself in Minny.

I would. Original McCoy owner probably needs WR help and is hoping Murray finds himself in Minny.

He has Alshon Jeffrey, Tyreke hill, and Jarvis Landry. Earlier in the year the same owner traded him:

Doug Martin
ODB

for

Alshon Jeffrey
Jarvis Landry
Terrance West

So the guys team is already stacked before this trade goes through.

Amendola came through for me, but I made the mistake of starting OJ Howard. That was terrible. I knew his night was gonna be short lived when he got multiple flags during one drive.

Idk why you guys are starting OJ. He's been in there to block and eat penalties :lol: .

My Jimmy Graham, Marvin Jones and Lacy for his Devante Parker and Hunter Henry? 0.5 PPR

I have Clay as my starting TE and him and Jimmy have the same bye week. Henry is playing the Patriots that week so might be a good play

Idk why you guys are starting OJ. He's been in there to block and eat penalties :lol: .

I just needed him to give me something. Anything. I've been struggling at TE... Previous game he had over 60 yards and I didn't start him. :smh:

My Jimmy Graham, Marvin Jones and Lacy for his Devante Parker and Hunter Henry? 0.5 PPR

I have Clay as my starting TE and him and Jimmy have the same bye week. Henry is playing the Patriots that week so might be a good play

I wish I was in your league

Dropped Jags DST and added Ravens. I would hope to imagine they have a great chance against EJ Manuel. One final move left for the week, how should I use it:

Drop Golladay & add McGuire or Bernard or drop Succop and add Elliott?

I'm leaning McGuire (to possibly even Flex, risky but could pay off). However, I believe rain is in the forecast in Miami so who knows how Succop fairs?

I'm torn :emoji_sweat: could use some advise fellas.

Traded L Miller and DT for Devonta Freeman. I like the trade since I'll have Hunt and Devonta solidifying my RB spot and i'll still have a combination of Cooks, Baldwin, Devante parker, and Amendola to hold down the fort at WR.

For this week would you guys rather have Devante or Baldwin? Seems Doug is over his injury but Devante has a nice matchup vs TEN.

Back
Top Bottom