2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

RIP Diggs owner this sunday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171013-104217.jpg
    Screenshot_20171013-104217.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 8
don't like seeing stars get hurt and stuff but last week I had to versus somebody who had ODB, Zeke, Diggs, Aaron Jones. Now they're all OUT for this week.

Any chance Zeke successfully wins again and returns?

I got KHunt, Marshawn, McKinnon and Tevin Coleman on my squad.

Well Diggs is out for me.

I had crabtree, diggs, and Dez.

Had to go snag up John Brown. Hopefully he can torch that crappy bucs secondary and get me some point.

Am i adding Forte for depth? My RB situation sucks, hell my team sucks

RB: Kelley, Coleman, Ingram, Jones, Morris, Gallman

Id drop either Gallman or Jones .. if i get Forte I like to add asap in case he take that starting job back and has some flashes of his old self :lol:

Darkwa out too. Thought he was clear again. Didnt know that, wouldnt use him this week anyway though

Not sure saw something on twitter or reddit listing everyone that’s out and saw his name, coulda been an error or maybe I was seeing things

:lol:

If y'all were betting men what would you say odds of Zeke's suspension being withheld by next week? Seems so strange he's suddenly suspended again this season.

Not strange, we knew this was coming ever since he fought th suspension weeks ago

Don’t bother with Maclin, your bench can serve purpose. Who’s your starters?

Got Ertz on draft day for a steal. Been eating since week 1:pimp:

starters are Landry and Djax....went RB heavy in the first couple of rounds, happy I did because I lost David Johnson :frown:
Still looking for a sleeper WR, hopefully Mike Williams is it?
anyway sitting at 4-1 right now:pimp:

my WR corps was slacking, hoping Fuller and Funchess fills the 2 spots next to Jordy.

my RB kind of sucks too with only Freeman carrying the load.

Back
Top Bottom