2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Going against a guy with Cooper in a PPR :smh:
He had Marshawn going too so that was only 0.9 points for him and he has Cobb and Gates starting so the points should balance out hopefully.

Cooper put up 49 in my league.

I had Hunt and Kelce tonight, only 29 between the two :angry: I expected more. Why do the Chiefs limit Hunt the way they do!?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171019-210707.png
    Screenshot_20171019-210707.png
    393.9 KB · Views: 14
Cooper put up 49 in my league.

I had Hunt and Kelce tonight, only 29 between the two :angry: I expected more. Why do the Chiefs limit Hunt the way they do!?

It’s very frustrating

Guys hasn’t gotten a TD in weeks, I actually don’t even think he’s even had a solid chance to get one either

Not sure what any Reid is up to but he ****in sucks

It’s very frustrating

Guys hasn’t gotten a TD in weeks, I actually don’t even think he’s even had a solid chance to get one either

Not sure what any Reid is up to but he ****in sucks

I'm looking at his fantasy stat line to this point and he's literally had less points each following week since Week 4. In my league at least.

Hasn't scored since Week 3.

Imma Hunt owner. He's getting yards, just not getting the opportunities in the red zone.

Andy is lettin Alex shine. In time Hunt will get into the end zone, just be patient. But imma try to trade high for L. Bell or someone soon.

Imma Hunt owner. He's getting yards, just not getting the opportunities in the red zone.

Andy is lettin Alex shine. In time Hunt will get into the end zone, just be patient. But imma try to trade high for L. Bell or someone soon.

I don't think Bell owner would take Hunt. It's an interesting offer to entertain tho.

I'm not planning on moving Hunt, but yeah it's definitely frustrating. He's good for 15+ a week no doubt, but in PPR with a back like him I'm hopeful for 20+. Call me greedy :lol: .

Yea i know the Bell owner won't go 1 for 1, imma try to get him with a position of need.

Dude is in 9th place outta 12. Imma get his *** :lol:

F it.... starting Amari and Tyreek lol

You came up huge tonight :lol: :pimp:

I'm glad I swapped Tyreek in my starting lineup tonight but wish my opponent didn't have Alex Smith. At least Kareem Hunt didn't have that great of a game for him.

You came up huge tonight :lol: :pimp:

I'm glad I swapped Tyreek in my starting lineup tonight but wish my opponent didn't have Alex Smith. At least Kareem Hunt didn't have that great of a game for him.
I was like YOLO.... also just got both players from trades last week...

Will Fuller for Amari

Kamara and Alshon Jefferey for Tyreek

Feels good

I was like YOLO.... also just got both players from trades last week...

Will Fuller for Amari

Kamara and Alshon Jefferey for Tyreek

Feels good

Bro honestly you are insane to trade Kamara and Alshon for just Tyreek :lol: but for tonight that definitely worked in your favor

Bro honestly you are insane to trade Kamara and Alshon for just Tyreek :lol: but for tonight that definitely worked in your favor
Yeah I have the 2nd highest points in my league yet I'm in 8th place in a 12 man league.... just bad luck I guess... so I had to make some drastic changes, so far so good lol....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171019-224403.jpg
    Screenshot_20171019-224403.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 3
Kareem Hunt rushed 18 times for 87 yards in the Chiefs' Week 7 loss to the Raiders, adding four receptions for 30 additional yards.

Hunt got the ball five times on the Chiefs' opening drive, including the first four plays, but his usage was frustratingly scattershot thereafter. Hunt has now eclipsed 100 yards from scrimmage in each of his first seven NFL games, but the Chiefs still go bafflingly-long stretches without getting him the ball. Either way, the numbers have been there every week, and Hunt has left no doubt he's an elite player both in real life and fantasy. Matchups do not matter for the third-round rookie.

Oct 20 - 12:23 AM

Rotoworld knows...

Back
Top Bottom