2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I'm trying to win this championship, and ride off into the sunset. I can't take this stress for another year :lol:

Decision time. Roll with Alex Smith, Blake Bortles, or pickup Foles? And what do y'all think about these pending moves?

Screenshot_2017-12-19-13-46-30.png

Decision time. Roll with Alex Smith, Blake Bortles, or pickup Foles? And what do y'all think about these pending moves?

Screenshot_2017-12-19-13-46-30.png

You could ride the hot hand with Blake vs the 9ers. And I approve of all your waiver moves. Any other D/ST to grab tho over the Bears?

Good replacements for Hunter Henry?

if Vance McDonald is still out snd with AB out, Jesse James should get a nice boost..

not sure how Houston is against the TE but I might be going with him but I really dont wanna start two Pitt players

You could ride the hot hand with Blake vs the 9ers. And I approve of all your waiver moves. Any other D/ST to grab tho over the Bears?
Washington was the only other one on waivers I saw. I have the Eagles defense, but they've been getting exposed lately.

Just got notification that Rodgers was put on IR.
The guy I was going up in the ship had him against me. His backup was carr.

All three good streamer choices. Im using the Bears as I could see the other two teams actually scoring a good amount of points. IE Denver last week vs the Colts.

Who should I pick up?

Chicago vs CLE
Detroit vs CIN
Washington vs DEN

Washington is done, dont go there

Id say Detroit, becuase they are still "in the hunt", Cincy has also checked out. Chicago has been pretty good as well and Cleveland is Cleveland, Kizer gonna give up at least 2 INTs

Welp, lost Arod but I can appreciate his 24pts he got me Sunday,

not playing Dak this weekend, gotta put a bid in for Bortles and hope my opponent doesn't c block me

Man... I lost AB and Davante Adams right before the 'ship. Thankfully I have a decent bench.

Starting Bortles at QB, Hunt & Drake at RB, Gronk at TE, Bailey at K and Chicago DEF.

Pick two WR starters and a flex (PPR):
Mike Wallace
Dede Westbrook
Keelan Cole
Randall Cobb

Danny Woodhead
James White
Theo Riddick

Currently leaning Wallace + Westbrook at WR and White at FLEX.

^The Raiders defense ain't bad against the run. You take that away from Dak he ain't as good. Add that to the fact that he literally threw some INT's straight to the defense. A defense that I think prior to Sunday has 2 INT's on the season :lol:

I fully expect Foles to light us up on MNF. I wish I would have him myself, tbh.

^The Raiders defense ain't bad against the run. You take that away from Dak he ain't as good. Add that to the fact that he literally threw some INT's straight to the defense. A defense that I think prior to Sunday has 2 INT's on the season :lol:

I fully expect Foles to light us up on MNF. I wish I would have him myself, tbh.

Dak is not good

Back
Top Bottom