2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Hoyer
In one of my leagues I have Jameis and Cutler as my backup. This is everything available for FA.

Untitled.png

What do I do bruhs? :lol:

:stoneface:

I have J. Ajayi, J. Rodgers, and Desean Jackson.

And not to mention McFadden who is getting shafted by this Zeke mess.

I have no Idea what to do at RB2 and Flex.

A. Peterson vs Min
T. Colemqn @ Chicago
D. Amendola vs KC
A. Thielen vs NO

frg.gif

bout be 0-1 to start the season, nice

got ****ing Ajayi and Evans I had to sub them for Reddick and Marshall lololol

why not play on a neutral field tho
Yeah I don't understand this. They've played games at neutral sites last minute over the past few years. There's no way these teams/players preferred playing 16 straight games rather than one game at a neutral site.

Sucks about the Bucs/Dolphins game but at least they'll have a game week 11 that could be critical for teams vying for a playoff spot.

I swapped out Quizz and Mike Evans for Fat Rob & Deandre Hopkins.

Starting AP & Jordan Howard and Kelvin at my other WR spot.

Already starting to overthink about matchups :lol: :smh: Mariota vs Raiders or Dalton vs Ravens?

I got Mariota and Rivers .. Riding Mariota all season unless its jist ridiculous favorable matchup elsewhere

Already starting to overthink about matchups :lol: :smh: Mariota vs Raiders or Dalton vs Ravens?

Coming from a Raiders fan, who also has mariota, play him. Our secondary is Swiss cheese like and I'm guessing his stats will look something like 300 plus yards and 2 td's :lol:

Also, who would you guys go with at my flex spot?

Marshawn @ Tennessee or
Alshon Jeffery @ was

The downside of having a stacked team, I'm feeling it already haha.

Coming from a Raiders fan, who also has mariota, play him. Our secondary is Swiss cheese like and I'm guessing his stats will look something like 300 plus yards and 2 td's :lol:

Also, who would you guys go with at my flex spot?

Marshawn @ Tennessee or
Alshon Jeffery @ was

The downside of having a stacked team, I'm feeling it already haha.

I'm a Lions fan and dropped Stafford to play Carson this week.

Last year we had the worst qb rating in NFL history for a defense.

10 tm .5 ppr IDP lg. Start 2 RB 1 Flex 2 LB.

Deal Luck + Jacquizz Rodgers or Lavonte David for Crowell + Dak?

QBs - Mariota/Luck
RBs - Devonta/Fournette/Abdullah/DHenry/Jacquizz
LBs - CJ Mosley/Jatavis Brown/Lavonte/Zach Brown

Kadeem Hunt or Demaryius for my final flex spot? Have L Miller and Dalvin in at RB and Cooks and Baldwin at WR. This flex spot decision is what's giving me a headache

What are your thoughts on my squad folks? Had a chance to draft Elliot in the second round but I had to pass with the suspension looming, might be kicking myself if he beats the suspension. askim35 askim35 go with Hunt. Reid finds ways to make RB productive and they literally keep everything 10 yards in front of them. Hunt really has a chance to be productive this year.
Fantasy Squad.PNG

Back
Top Bottom