2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I got the Houston defense and I'm ready to abandon ship.

Stick with them? Or should go after the Baltimore defense or Jacksonville defense?

Won by 27 in my $40 dollar league (No Odell) but lost in my $75 one (No Ajayi.) Stefon Diggs KILLED me today smh. It's a long season though

Never. Two personal "dont's" for me:

Don't play two RB's from the same team.
Don't play two WR's from the same team.
Back when the Broncos had Hillman and Anderson and running wild, I did it. I would never do it again though. I was hurting at RB and was stuck with them.

If anyone is getting ready for next week, get a jump on your DEF and pick up Oakland! Jets are swinging to the west coast and we are notoriously awful there against them. Offense is terrible too. Get OAK and start them.

I drafted Jordan Howard and put in a claim for Tarik Cohen after his week 1 performance. Seems like Chicago will be using both RBs for run and pass plays. Has anybody ever started two running backs from the same team?

I did last year with
D.Freeman
T.Coleman

So I'm assuming Cohen and Kupp are going to be everyone's top waiver choices this week, right?

Should I drop Hunter Henry for Fleener?
I'd do it. Fleener will have TONS of opportunities.

I'm thinking about making a offer of D Murray and Eifert for Bell. Am I giving up too much in anyones opinion? I don't think Eifert will have a decent season because of Andy and I'm willing to let Murray go in the exchange. Thoughts?

I'd do it. Fleener will have TONS of opportunities.

I'm thinking about making a offer of D Murray and Eifert for Bell. Am I giving up too much in anyones opinion? I don't think Eifert will have a decent season because of Andy and I'm willing to let Murray go in the exchange. Thoughts?

Definitely not giving up even close to too much, not sure if the Bell owner would even accept. Murray and Henry may be a 50/50 split all season and Eifert is forever banged up and will have a few games per year where he's a complete ghost like this past week.

Thoughts on this trade?

His: Kelce and Blount

For my: Gillislee and Rishard Matthews

I'm currently working with Fleener and Julius Thomas at TE. It's a PPR league.

Just received this trade offer

Trade Dez and Gillislee

Receive Julio and Frank Gore

0.5 PPR...do it?

whew! won by 3 points after surviving 3 players on that stupid MNF double header.

I'm a D. Johnson owner, should I pick up williams? my other RB are Mccaffery, T.Montgomery and Zeke?

200w.gif

Lol. Yea man. I got Zeke + Kareem hunt.

I know Mike Thomas is being hyped this year but Keenan Allen if he stays healthy will put up basically the same points. And Fournette >>>>>>> Sproles obviously. You're probably going to win that league with Zeke, Hunt and Fournette if your QB and other receivers are decent.

- Lost Wk 1 because the Texans D/ST put up a goose egg :sick: not to mention Kelvin Benjamin was a dud. Lockett too but I couldn't expect much out of him.
- Yahoo hit me right in the gut with the 'Jordan Howard stock drops' news :smh: is his PT really in jeopardy??
- To all who have auction bidding, are there sites to follow that provide suggestion for $ worth? I have my eyes on the obvious bunch, but don't want to 'overspend'.

Back
Top Bottom