2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

1E516E50-E0D0-4F82-BA43-DCEB795E576D.png
Vikings screwed me over. I hope my opponent have a bad day tomorrow. Tsk tsk:smh:

Yea they’re saying it’s going to be pretty bad here in philly.

Should I sit Michael Thomas even if he ends up playing with the hammy? Other options are kupp and k cole

Man i feel like Im gonna botch this **** today. I normally have no issues setting the lineup for this squad but no AB kinda threw me off with 1 roster spot.

Any changes guys (standard)? Im playing for $600 ..

Ben
Hunt/Gordon
JuJu/Woods
Gronk
McKinnon - dud
Ravens - dud
Gould

Bench: Jeffery, Fitzgerald, Westbrook, Cole, Jones Jr, Foles

Last edited:
Man i feel like Im gonna botch this **** today. I normally have no issues setting the lineup for this squad but no AB kinda threw me off with 1 roster spot.

Any changes guys? Im playing for $600 ..

Ben
Hunt/Gordon
JuJu/Woods
Gronk
McKinnon - dud
Ravens - dud
Gould

Bench: Jeffery, Fitzgerald, Westbrook, Cole, Jones Jr, Foles
Too late now, but I would have rolled with Fitz over McKinnon if it's PPR. I'd actually consider Fitz over Woods but that's a 50/50 toss up.

Too late now, but I would have rolled with Fitz over McKinnon if it's PPR. I'd actually consider Fitz over Woods but that's a 50/50 toss up.

Standard. Yeah i actually had Fitz in there earlier this week and around Thursday I added McKinnon since i was able to get him off waivers, he killed GB last time

welp playing for 3rd place today
for the 3rd straight year I've led the league in points, even after the chip games and still no chip:smh:
and all of my losses this season, the opposing team had to put up their highest point totals to beat me
they already callin me the Bron of the league

Back
Top Bottom