2017 GENEVA AUTOSHOW

Mercedes-AMG GT Concept
View media item 2358933
:wow: Best of show IMO. I cannot wait to see the performance numbers. :smokin

Bearing the new EQ Power+ designation introduced on the W08 F1 car, the AMG GT Concept incorporates a performance hybrid powertrain packing one heck of a punch. It's built around the same 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 as the existing two-door model, but adds an electric motor to deliver over 800 horsepower.

Bearing the new EQ Power+ designation introduced on the W08 F1 car, the AMG GT Concept incorporates a performance hybrid powertrain packing one heck of a punch. It's built around the same 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 as the existing two-door model, but adds an electric motor to deliver over 800 horsepower.
View media item 2359027

Thanks RFX45-
Even better than I expected.

Last edited:
They're still weighing interest on them and then they'll decide whether to release it or not.

The Q50 Eau Rouge didn't come out, they probably thought it didn't garner enough interest, which I am not too surprised since it's just a big power bump for the most part.

The Black S complete changes how the Q60 looks and just makes it extra aggressive so we'll see. It has an F1 system inside though so price probably isn't going to be too friendly to the pockets.

Back
Top Bottom