2017 Inifinti Q60: 400 HP G37 replacement

What is luxury status tho? Some Acuras and infinitis cost just as much as some beamers and mercs. Maybe it's just preferences.

What I meant was that a lot of the dudes I see with Infinitis flaunt as if they really got bread, but they don't. They still live with their parents or live in a 2 bedroom apartment with like 4 guys living in it. The aesthetics of the car are nice, even luxury looking when you compare them to higher end brands. It's not a knock on Infiniti because I generally like their cars, all I'm saying is that and Coromanti Coromanti alluded too is that this is the type of car that makes some people feel as if they are something more than they are.

Nah I see where he's coming from.  A lot of dudes in BK like to drive Infinitis and Acuras and then act high and mighty as if they are Warren Buffet in the flesh (and he's actually a humble dude).  The closest Japanese car that hits luxury status is a Lexus and even then it's not like they make those in low quantities. Like, relax, and invest in something more worth while.
Ya'll still throwin shade.

Who don't feel good in higher end cars.

When you go from a jalopy to leather buckets, you do feel like Warren Buffet :lol:

I know the feel.
nah no shade. I give props where its due. Just dont feel you can treat me like **** because you have a new whip.

I don't dislike people for their material possessions. I dislike people for being rude to me unnecessarily.

Last edited:
nah no shade. I give props where its due. Just dont feel you can treat me like **** because you have a new whip.
I don't dislike people for their material possessions. I dislike people for being rude to me unnecessarily.

True ****, but the car don't make the ***hole, the ***hole makes the ****hole.

Last edited:
Ya'll still throwin shade.

Who don't feel good in higher end cars.

When you go from a jalopy to leather buckets, you do feel like Warren Buffet :lol:

I know the feel.

I be :smh: @ people in luxury whips sometimes da way they be driving like they **** don't stink. Can't even front though when I drive my big sis Infiniti FX35 I be feeling like da man :lol:.

Last edited:
Speaking with an unidentified source at Infiniti during the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto, AutoGuide reports that the production Q60 will arrive late in 2016 and pack at least 400 horsepower. A higher-output version of the same engine, however, could produce as much as 450 hp.

damn two years away? they need to get this out before Audi drops the next gen. A5/S5 and takes some of their shine away

Makes sense since the Q50 technically started in 2013 but came out as a 2014 model year in the US so a 2015 release for a 2016 model year might be too soon.

They could also release the Eau Rogue version to milk the Q50 before the Q60 officially comes out?

fire. in for the white 4 door. the last one looked so much like a atlima/max

man i miss my old g35 :frown:

White 4 door? You mean the Q50? :lol:

Car looks better the more I see it, but question is...does it come in stick.

def seems to take some styling hints from the 4 series with Audi lights

Last edited:
eh, I really do not see that as an excuse for Infiniti, they've been the best hp for you buck when it comes to Japanese luxury vehicles, 400hp is nothing. They were putting out 260hp as their lowest G model while the IS, 3-Series and C-Class were at 180-200 hp (and at similar prices too iirc). My friend had one of the first G35s and always thought the interior was nice, the seats were heavily bolstered and just swallowed you.

Car looks better the more I see it, but question is...does it come in stick.

not to my understanding

Last edited:
But why match it up with mediocrity?

3Series is still leading the segment so you got to step it up in all facets.

The Q50 interior is underwhelming period and the Q60 is basically the same interior. Steering wheel looks better though.

The new Mazda 6 interior is better. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom