• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In games 5-7 of last year's finals Harrison Barnes went 5-32 from the field.... Barnes isn't out there anymore... Durant is.... Warriors in 5

Draymond once again brings the bad karma to GS. He had everything balanced for yelling at Kerr in the locker room after Lebron got Blatt fired but went and shifted the tide on GS for those dirty *** fouls which led to Draymond getting suspended and of course the cavs 3-1 comeback.

This year, its the whole tugging on KD's shirt tryna juice him up. Like who are you Draymond, the 4th best player on your team? KD has shown to have this weird passive aggressive attitude. I know he wasn't fond of that but had to play it up for the media as getting inducted into Warriors brand of Basketball and Draymond being the "spiritual leader" of the team was trying to get him right but I fully expect for Draymond and KD to get into it again on finals sidelines....

Draymond once again brings the bad karma to GS. He had everything balanced for yelling at Kerr in the locker room after Lebron got Blatt fired but went and shifted the tide on GS for those dirty *** fouls which led to Draymond getting suspended and of course the cavs 3-1 comeback.

This year, its the whole tugging on KD's shirt tryna juice him up. Like who are you Draymond, the 4th best player on your team? KD has shown to have this weird passive aggressive attitude. I know he wasn't fond of that but had to play it up for the media as getting inducted into Warriors brand of Basketball and Draymond being the "spiritual leader" of the team was trying to get him right but I fully expect for Draymond and KD to get into it again on finals sidelines....

But KD & Draymond are like really close friends :lol:

Even Thunder players acknowledged it

KD & Dray are probably on the same page more than ever now. Beating Bron only makes the team more in sync.

Last edited:
For having a conversation with his teammate?

Draymond needs to know his role. He may be a leader in the locker room but on the court he's a role player. Trying to talk to KD like an AAU pops on the sideline is counter productive when everyone including KD knows they're better than you and the actual leader of the team is chilling on the bench thinking of the next recipe book to cosign with his wife. Lest we forget that KD doesn't respond well to team mates who he's better then trying to take a leadership role...

For having a conversation with his teammate?

Draymond needs to know his role. He may be a leader in the locker room but on the court he's a role player. Trying to talk to KD like an AAU pops on the sideline is counter productive when everyone including KD knows they're better than you and the actual leader of the team is chilling on the bench thinking of the next recipe book to cosign with his wife. Lest we forget that KD doesn't respond well to team mates who he's better then trying to take a leadership role...

Do you know the context of the conversation?

I think you're looking to much into this. Warriors have won 27 out of 28 games. If it was about basketball, I think the guy that won the title as a key cog has the right to talk to the new guy about something. You act as if it was Shaun Livingston in KDs here.

Do you know the context of the conversation?

I think you're looking to much into this. Warriors have won 27 out of 28 games. If it was about basketball, I think the guy that won the title as a key cog has the right to talk to the new guy about something. You act as if it was Shaun Livingston in KDs here.

I'm just giving it the eye test. That's not the only incident neither. The loss to the Grizzlies during the regular season Draymond was trying to little boy KD. I've never seen him talk to Steph and or Klay like that because he knows just like they know who's carrying who. KD being new to the team, Draymond is tryna impose his will and make him self out to be a leader. All I'm saying is KD knows who the work horse on the team is and Draymond isn't one of them to be talking to him crazy. I fully expect for that tension to manifest this finals because as soon as KD misses a pass and Draymond starts barking at him while he's on the bench with 5 fouls and 7 points then you'll see KD nut up on that man.

I'm just giving it the eye test. That's not the only incident neither. The loss to the Grizzlies during the regular season Draymond was trying to little boy KD. I've never seen him talk to Steph and or Klay like that because he knows just like they know who's carrying who. KD being new to the team, Draymond is tryna impose his will and make him self out to be a leader. All I'm saying is KD knows who the work horse on the team is and Draymond isn't one of them to be talking to him crazy. I fully expect for that tension to manifest this finals because as soon as KD misses a pass and Draymond starts barking at him while he's on the bench with 5 fouls and 7 points then you'll see KD nut up on that man.

Who the hell videotapes a grown man at a concert who isn't even the one performing? Da hell?

As much as I want Lebron to pull off the upset again.. I really don't see it happening.

Having said that, I'm an optimist so Cavs in 7.

or Warriors in 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom