Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors in 5.

Let's be real. Keeping a core of three players that are good for 60 wins with any other 9 dime-a-dozen role players that can be bought for scraps, and then stacking the second best player in the game on top of that core of 3 players is way too big of a mouthful.

Having the best player in the game

GSW in 6.

10+ times per game we see a crying face from LeBron + what'd I do face from Draymond. Can't wait.

[thread="662917"]it's really funny how everybody thinks GS is unstoppable right now...does anybody remember them getting washed before kawhi went out?  They destroy a banged up Spurs team and now they are untouchable and the cavs just have no chance at matching up against them.[/thread]
[thread="662917"] [/thread]
[thread="662917"]ok, nt[/thread]
Too bad the Cavs aren't the Spurs and do not have a good enough defense to do anything to the Warriors.

Too bad the Cavs aren't the Spurs and do not have a good enough defense to do anything to the Warriors.
spurs defense way too overrated...if there defense was really THAT good, then even with Kawhi out they could have slowed down the W's at least a little, but nah.

I fully believe we still haven't seen the cavs flip the switch completely yet.  

Both fan bases are nervous, but the difference between the cavs fanbase and the warriors is that we will actually admit it.  Get prepared to watch curry and durant shrink. Nothing but good memories for the Cavs in Oakland, I know Bron and Kyrie will play better out there then at home, and that's a scary thought for any Warriors fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if I agreed with that (I do not), my point was about the Cavs and their absolutely horrendous defense?

There is no "Flipping the switch" people who are banking on that will be on a rude awakening. Those dudes are lost out there.

Last edited:
Even if I agreed with that (I do not), my point was about the Cavs and their absolutely horrendous defense?

There is no "Flipping the switch" people who are banking on that will be on a rude awareness. Those dudes are lost out there.
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised 

I hope so especially since odds are that we will be seeing this match up again next year with a more cohesive Warriors team.

There is no "Flipping the switch" people who are banking on that will be on a rude awareness. Those dudes are lost out there.

We'll see who's lost when no one can guard Kyrie

I hope so especially since odds are that we will be seeing this match up again next year with a more cohesive Warriors team.
KD is bound to get hurt with his rubberband legs...he got lucky this year

I want to be SO wrong because I want Lebron to cement his legacy as the GOAT, but I feel like this is an insurmountable challenge. Warriors in 5.
Rootin for Bron like crazy but there isn't another level or switch to hit that he can go to thats going to slow down GSW

Gotta hope Klay keeps struggling and open guys on extra rotations miss shots too. Don't see it happening this time around.

GSW in 6
My exact sentiments.

Even if Lebron takes this series to 6 games, I would be impressed.

His legacy should be cemented but people will try to use this finals lost against him and its unfair, no other 'star' player had to go thru this kind of gauntlet like GS. 

My exact sentiments.

Even if Lebron takes this series to 6 games, I would be impressed.

His legacy should be cemented but people will try to use this finals lost against him and its unfair, no other 'star' player had to go thru this kind of gauntlet like GS. 

It's a finals loss though. No matter who it's against your legacy gets tainted one way or another. The superstars with the least to lose are Steph and Kyrie in my opinion. This is huge for Lebron and KD. Neither gets looked at the same in about 3 weeks

Last edited:
I think this series is going to be a lot closer than what everyone else believes it will be. Sweep is not happening. Cavs in 7...

I hope :rofl:

And as much as I hate his guts, the upcoming DPOY Draymond Green is probably the best chemistry 3rd wheel to pair up with 2 superstars in the history of the game. Even better than the likes of Dennis Rodman and Ben Wallace.
And that's the difference, as much as I hate to admit it. I'm just now coming to accept this  
laugh.gif

Dray probably my least fav player

each game is going to be a coin flip..I would be surprised if there were any blow outs

funny looking at the last two times an undefeated teams went into the finals

89 lakers got washed and swept by the pistons

01 lakers washed the sixers and only lost 1 game

its curry and kd vs lebron and kyrie with green and klay vs love and korver on the under card

bench edge goes to the cavs

tristan is going to absolutely own the boards

him and the warriors living and dying by the 3 is why i pick cavs in 6

It's a finals loss though. No matter who it's against your legacy gets tainted one way or another. The superstars with the least to lose are Steph and Kyrie in my opinion. This is huge for Lebron and KD. Neither gets looked at the same in about 3 weeks

So if the Cavs lose, we are going to view Lebron differently? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom