• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KING JAMES officially 17-26 in the FINALS [emoji]128552[/emoji] Soon to be 3-5 and 10 games under .500 in the finals! Even if you don't count 2007 or 2015 he's STILL under .500 in the finals 17-18 [emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Stop mentioning players thats not on this list

View media item 2458623

Didn't mean to quote you

Last edited:
Some of these reporters be asking Lebron the dumbest ******* questions... how do they have any credentials

Chris Paul isn't going anywhere. No one's turning down 70MM when the chances of losing to the Warriors are high regardless.

Lebby deserves blame not so much based on his play even though he's disappearing in the 4th again. But he should be fired as a GM.

Busted this **** right on Le****boy's face. 
sick.gif

-Pass to Korver instead of shooting
-Then gave up the Go AHead 3
-Then turned the ballover

What you call that?[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ #NBAFinals 

don't forget Melo still waiting to be picked up..but who wants that?! that's like settling for Demarcus Cousins...PASS :rofl:

Chris Paul would just get destroyed by Curry if he was on the Spurs
Gasol is getting older, Aldridge is garbage, Lee is ok at best

KD with a ring/ not hearing "hes never going to win a ring" will be huge next season, it'll be like LeBron's first title

Lebby deserves blame not so much based on his play even though he's disappearing in the 4th again. But he should be fired as a GM.

This I can definitely agree with. He sucks as a GM.

has lebron ever played with young talent where their gms developed? it's always him and a bunch of old vets
kyrie been the same guy since he got into the league

tongue.gif
 look I dont know much about cap space details and all that. Just saying match up the caliber of players. And if you dont have the $ then trade away. Whats wrong with that logic (legit question, I wanna know why every winning team doesnt push hard to do this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom