• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iggy is battle tested with those nut kicks from years of practice with Dray. Bron with the L. :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Don't see the point in not watching. If this was your team doing this you'd be watching and loving every second of it

warriors have to come into next season with a record favorite odds by vegas, right?

even when the heatles were around, ppl thought okc, sa, bos could knock them out

w's on a historical run the last 3 yrs. they got to be favorites by a mile

Golden State is an anagram for TOASTER LEGEND.

trgB2s6.0.jpg

Its sad we could have had a great generation for the NBA, where the Cavs, Warriors, Spurs, and Thunder were all legitimate contenders. The Celtics could have packaged their pick to join that club too.

But instead we're gunna see the same soulless story year after year, without a semblance of hope that some team can compete with them to give a story and entertainment value.

I love basketball, but I'm glad I've weened off being an NBA junkie over the last few seasons.
one of those teams play in the east . but the warriors ruined parity  

spurs werent getting past the warriors even without durant. 

so unless your team is the cavs or the thunder . kd changed nothing for every other team in the l. no one else was doing anything. durant on the warriors  or not.

. nothing changed cause durant went to the warriors ....parity is overrated . by the time warriors are done , lakers will be coming back to take the throne. then youll be whining bout what the lakers did to the nba 

i commend kd for all he did. 

Last edited:
LeBron will rest about 20 games next season, more so near the end

He can be the 8th seed and still make it to the conference finals.

the Rockets I have no faith in because when your star player is James "Run right past me" Harden you know defense is not a priority on that team.
seriously why would you go for that 3 when you've been whopping their *** on the inside and you've been getting the calls. I'm going to bulldoze my way into that post and go for the 2 or try get a foul.
Brilliant strategy. You're a brilliant coach. Is this you:

The Cavs had two choices: Try to save LeBron some energy for the end of the game like the ultra stacked Warriors did for Durant and risk the Warriors doing even more damage than the 0-10 run they went to the two minutes LeBron was on the bench in the first half.... Or play LeBron 46 minutes because the suckage of his 0-8/4-23 records supporting cast with him off the court is so immense and have him drained for energy at the end of the game. They were forced to compromise because the of the talent difference of the two teams and chose the first. They faced the consequences in the end.

The real story of the game, the late game commercial breaks are ridiculous. One play, time out, commercial. Rinse and repeat.

The real story of the game, the late game commercial breaks are ridiculous. One play, time out, commercial. Rinse and repeat.

that TV money, how you think mike conley got paid like that? or bump in salary cap that allowed w's to get kd? :pimp:
then again, cable bill went up :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom