• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to go back to 2010 or even 2011 to see y'all being hypocrites on the qualifiers for who's the best player in the league.

Y'all the ones who made the rules up. Y'all the ones who beating ya chest talking bout Lebby been the best in the league for a decade. Y'all the one who hyped him up as still being a two way player. Yet somebody is legit out outplaying him on both ends of the floor, has been close with him for at the very least for the last 3 seasons and you don't want to believe your eyes.

When the other greats time was up at the throne it was obvious and the deference was made, respect given and torch passed. Seems that the resistance will ultimately be futile to the witness trying to hold on.

Sidenote: Bron really about to get dusted by a record margin in the Finals...AGAIN.

Tristan Thompson and Kevin Love were keys to the Cavs winning the series and were probably the most likely to get traded if they didn't perform. K. Love has solidified his spot past this season.

Last edited:
Serious question to people, knowing that the Cavs have zero cap space, what improvements do you expect them to make? So far I've heard trade love for melo. If you want to dump TT, you have to find a team willing to take on that terrible contract.

Is the hope that they just sign superstars for the vets minimum?

I expect the warriors get a bunch of ring chasing vets for the league minimum this year as well so I've got to think they will be better next year.

Last edited:
I would love to go back to 2010 or even 2011 to see y'all being hypocrites on the qualifiers for who's the best player in the league.

Y'all the ones who made the rules up. Y'all the ones who beating ya chest talking bout Lebby been the best in the league for a decade. Y'all the one who hyped him up as still being a two way player. Yet somebody is legit out outplaying him on both ends of the floor, has been close with him for at the very least for the last 3 seasons and you don't want to believe your eyes.

When the other greats time was up at the throne it was obvious and the deference was made, respect given and torch passed. Seems that the resistance will ultimately be futile to the witness trying to hold on.

Sidenote: Bron really about to get dusted by a record margin in the Finals...AGAIN.

Kevin Durant playing well with a team that went to the finals 2 years prior without him and even beat Kevin's previous team to get to the finals is not the torch being passed. It is however a successful off season plan of beating Lebron coming to fruition

Serious question to people, knowing that the Cavs have zero cap space, what improvements do you expect them to make? So far I've heard trade love for melo. If you want to dump TT, you have to find a team willing to take on that terrible contract.

Bron is a terrible GM. Hopefully he does do something stupid. But realistically he's stuck cause he got all his clients paid to get kickbacks. He's done winning titles in Cleveland. I'm 90% he's leaving again after next season.

TT played 7 minutes in the second half..... Man I'm still not agreeing with the logic of not playing the guy. You're the worst defense in the league, how can you continue to not play one of your two good defenders.

I think you're overrating his defensive impact.

Hes getting caught in swtiches and really cant be expected to stay with the likes of Klay or KD.

Then if you have him out there, you're basically 4 v 5 on offense because he gives you nothing

Heard this stat this morning: Curry had 13 rebounds last night. More than TT has had all series??? :lol:

Last edited:

I expect the warriors get a bunch of ring chasing vets for the league minimum this year as well so I've got to think they will be better next year.
I mean, that's what the Cavs have to do. Get rid of the big contracts to build a more complete roster. But outside of Melo, who would be available? I feel like the roster the Cavs have built this year and last, haven't been complete. It's continued to force LeBron to play heavy minutes and carry the weight with Kyrie. Cavs need more players that can contribute.
Bron is a terrible GM. Hopefully he does do something stupid. But realistically he's stuck cause he got all his clients paid to get kickbacks. He's done winning titles in Cleveland. I'm 90% he's leaving again after next season.
That would be crazy if LeBron did decide to leave Cleveland after next season. Can't even think of where else he'd consider playing.

Tristan Thompson and Kevin Love were keys to the Cavs winning the series and were probably the most likely to get traded if they didn't perform. K. Love has solidified his spot past this season.

Or raised his trade value a little more.

Kevin Durant playing well with a team that went to the finals 2 years prior without him and even beat Kevin's previous team to get to the finals is not the torch being passed. It is however a successful off season plan of beating Lebron coming to fruition

Lol at "playing well". You're right about passing the torch though. He's taking that **** by force. Unlike anything we've seen since Magic to MJ.

I mean, that's what the Cavs have to do. Get rid of the big contracts to build a more complete roster. But outside of Melo, who would be available? I feel like the roster the Cavs have built this year and last, haven't been complete. It's continued to force LeBron to play heavy minutes and carry the weight with Kyrie. Cavs need more players that can contribute.

That would be crazy if LeBron did decide to leave Cleveland after next season. Can't even think of where else he'd consider playing.

Yeah but how? Even if they got rid of everyone outside of love, Irving, and lebron, they still have 76M committed. So then theyvwoupd have to basically trade away the rest of their team to sign one max contract player in melo. Then you trot out love, melo, Kyrie, and lebron with 11 league minimum guys?

That's saying you can get someone to take the 40 mil a year you have committed it TT and JR off your hands. That's a huge fricken if

Last edited:
Cavs bout to bait Paul George

Into what, signing for the league minimum to lose in the finals again? Even then, he isn't a free agent until 2018 so he doesn't help you next year. By that time lebron is 34 and likely starting a decline

Last edited:
Yeah but how? Even if they got rid of everyone outside of love, Irving, and lebron, they still have 76M committed. So then theyvwoupd have to basically trade away the rest of their team to sign one max contract player in melo. Then you trot out love, melo, Kyrie, and lebron with 11 league minimum guys?

That's saying you can get someone to take the 40 mil a year you have committed it TT and JR off your hands. That's a huge fricken if
Yeah, I have no idea how they'll improve that roster. We'll see what GM LeBron will think of lol

Talk about it

View media item 2458766

View media item 2458765
Slim reaper :smokin

Pacers aren't trading Paul George for anything less than gutting the Cavs of half their starting lineup (Kyrie or Love) plus Cavs ain't got no picks. There isn't any magical formula
Lebby planned his return to Cleveland perfectly, he did not forsee KD improving upon his design. It's going to cost him at least 2 seasons of not really having a shot of winning a chip.

Or raised his trade value a little more.

Nah I can't see GM Lebron letting Love go off of public perception. K. Love's outlet passes has become a viable tool for Lebron as well. Tristan Thompson however with the public and behind the scenes bickering and that stupid contract is more likely to be off the books but that devalues Lebron's GM acumen after he essentially held out his contract until Tristan got signed.

That's your mans Bron :smh:

Lol at "playing well". You're right about passing the torch though. He's taking that **** by force. Unlike anything we've seen since Magic to MJ.

Don't let that hate for Lebron corrupt your very astute basketball knowledge. KD made a move that was overtly aimed at not only winning the championship but beating the Cavs. Even though it has yet to officially happen, it's working very well and if he ends up winning a ring Joe Lacob should get the Finals MVP

Last edited:

Bron still the best player. No matter how you cut it.

All this time I'm saying the Warriors are gonna lose cause they don't have a real big man when the Cavs need one too :smh:

Tristan Thompson is gone after this season regardless of what happens. Straight unacceptable

Yeah you went like 0 for the world on those flaming hot takes

Bron still the best player. No matter how you cut it.
Basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom