• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
outside of Cavs big three, the team was ****** pitiful

I would have played frye over korver all day

KD would be a real one if he visited Obama at his personal house here in DC :lol:

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Based off what I've read so far since the GSW victory, I'm convinced 60-70% of you guys in this thread are kids who weren't born before the year 1997 and/or never left their respective homes to experience life in any sort of capacity.

The nativity is insane. It screams pubescent. Who takes sports so personally? I really don't get it. I firmly believe very few of you guys are grown men.

Agreed

"When the Thunder faced the Clippers, Matt Barnes defended Durant while Chris Paul drew Westbrook. “The only person in the world who can stop you,” Barnes crowed, “is your teammate.” The most effective trash talk, Barnes has discovered in more than a decade of NBA rabble-rousing, is the kind spiked with the smallest shred of truth. "

:lol:

I'm not saying Bron needs help, I'm just pointing out that there's a system in place that maximizes the iso benefits of Bron and Myrie. However, at the same time, it really shows that LeBron is the only one that can really run it to max efficiency.

Anyway, say LeBron got more help like getting someone like D Wade to handle half of the floor general duties, you would see a lot of LeBron's stats diminish. It would actually be more beneficial for LeBron, but I doubt that he would like to actually take the backseat in his role.

Cavs need to find a way to get a TT to do his job and sign or trade for a 3 and D wing so they can bring JR off the bench and get some scoring there.  Need to get some additional perimeter defense before anything else.  You can't have Lebron, JR, and Kyrie all out there defensively and expect to get stops.
Pretty much LeBron would have to resurrect Wade and Bosh somehow and bring back Haslem, Joel Anthony, and Chalmers from a time machine.

I think LeBron's time is up. KD and Curry are the captains now.

You guys are right. Their offense is mostly just iso. A true point guard (hot take: there's maybe 5 in the whole league??) and/or a better system would be great. Lebron would still get his shots and his post-ups, but he wouldn't have to create every time.

It's really not that hard to get someone an open shot. They legit have 4 people who can shoot, at least.

As for their defense.......
See here lies the problem with the Cleveland version of LeBron...the Cavs always constructed the team with LeBron by signing a ton of one dimensional shooters. Check all their rosters through the years. Larry Hughes, Mo Williams, JR Smith, etc. are really only shooters. Kyrie has been LeBron's best sidekick since D Wade, but Kyrie is a lot worse on defense and isn't as great of a facilitator.

Steph would've cooked Delly too. All the ferocity in the world won't help. You better grab and hit Steph while he's off the ball. Healthy Curry is a whole different animal than an injured Curry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom