2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji] Bunch of fools [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Please keep this going.

Oh, and how do you do you string together quotes like that?

I understand Zaza pulled a ***** move but the nerve of Pop calling him out is laughable to me. He coached the originator of the step underneath a jump shooter clown Bruce Bowen.

none of those were the same...

what the hell is Kenny going on about?? :lol:

Zaza 100% did that on purpose. No other reason to take 2 steps after he clearly gained his balance.
Jalen rose admitted that he did it to Kobe and when you watch it, it looks just as unintentional as zazas.

Kenny Smith and Dennis Scott sound like fools.

You think he did it on purpose?

Zaza or Pop. Zaza I won't straight up say he did it on purpose but he doesn't get BOD from me. He got too much history

he didnt mean to hurt him, but that's a dirty way to close out. zaza knew what he was doing, make the guy uncomfortable when he lands
Pop rehearsed that promo beforehand

Last edited:
Zaza 100% did that on purpose. No other reason to take 2 steps after he clearly gained his balance.
Jalen rose admitted that he did it to Kobe and when you watch it, it looks just as unintentional as zazas.

Kenny Smith and Dennis Scott sound like fools.

:lol: Because their opinions don't align with yours...quit it.

Last edited:
he didnt mean to hurt him, but that's a dirty way to close out. make the guy uncomfortable when he lands

Exactly. Even if he didn't try to get under his foot he wanted to be close enough for the thought to be there. Pop was definitely on his WWE steez tho :lol:

The thing that makes me think it was intentional was how he scooted his foot out just a little bit further after he had come to a stop a split second before. Mad suspicious.

Purpose or not

The way you're taught to contest a jumpshot is to go hand up and to the side of the shooter to avoid obviously running into them and fouling

Zaza kept shuffling right into and UNDER Kawhi, like Shaq is saying at that point theres a 50/50 chance the guy is going to fall over or land on your leg/foot

The intent is arguable but the result is not, simply thats just not how you contest a jumper traditionally

he didnt mean to hurt him, but that's a dirty way to close out. make the guy uncomfortable when he lands

Exactly. Even if he didn't try to get under his foot he wanted to be close enough for the thought to be there. Pop was definitely on his WWE steez tho :lol:

this
even playing pickup, i'll be telling guys to not close out on me like that. cause if i get hurt, i'm going to grab a baseball bat and beat you once i get up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom