2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it isn't already priced out.
kinda frustrating cause an avg family would have to pay a lot to attend a gm
most of the corporate folks rather check their phone and take pics showing them at the gm cause it's the hip spot to be now than caring about who wins/loses

Yup.

Lol how old are you b? Families been getting priced out of the bay.

...Thanks for letting me know that, I couldn't tell.

Your statements are oblivious af man. Its been like that for quite sum time now. Do you not remember the years after the we believe team? You didn't see people on their phones then? The prices have been raising for years. A lot of true fans havent been going to games fo years. Its 2017, you could have made these statements in 2007. Families have been leaving the bay for decades because of being priced out or selling their house and getting more real estate elsewhere. This is not new.

Last edited:
Whelp, so much for any series being worth watching before the finals

I see silver finally went to the master's playbook after letting Durant go to the warriors.. not saying stern would have stopped Durant from leaving OKC, but dude would have made sure he didn't go to cavs or warriors

I see silver finally went to the master's playbook after letting Durant go to the warriors.. not saying stern would have stopped Durant from leaving OKC, but dude would have made sure he didn't go to cavs or warriors

silver blessing the league by giving the Lakers that pick

Wack *** Zaza made this series completely unwatchable.

Man, y'all really gonna run with this huh?

Not saying the Spurs would've won the series with Leonard, but both teams at full strength would've definitely made it more fun to watch. The playoffs as a whole have been pretty underwhelming and this WCF had the potential of being the most entertaining series aside from the Finals.

funny that people are so upset about the warriors having what could be a cake walk to the finals when this been the exact same path in the East for any lebron team for the past 7 years

They not tryna hear you bruh :lol:

i mean every season we hear how trash the east is and every playoffs people say Bron's got a round 1 and 2 bye so...

silver blessing the league by giving the Lakers that pick

Next he'll find a way to fix the knicks.. what other big market teams need help?

Has anybody seen @wHipLAshTw03? Want to get his reaction to being absolutely wrong again.  
All it did was give LAL another asset which increases the already high probability they will trade 2-3 young assets for a superstar in the offseason.

Either way, what I said when the season started will eventually come to fruition - the Lakers don't believe that Russell and Randle are the types of players that can lead them to a chip and one or both will end up being dealt for a superstar sooner than later. Now that they have the #2 pick (again), it's just another appealing piece that can also potentially be traded. 

To think that LAL will keep Ingram, Russell, Randle, and their #2 this year together for years to come in hopes they will be the core that leads them to championship glory is absolutely ludicrous. It's not the Laker way. They build championship teams through trades and free agency, and this is what they will continue to do, especially since LAL has made it clear they don't think any of the players they've drafted in recent memory are anything close to having elite potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom