2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
People were so mad at the zaza play, and crying for days, yet no one Said much about Lamarcus sliding under durant, which looked so much more intentional then the zaza play.
That hate.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
People were so mad at the zaza play, and crying for days, yet no Said much about Lamarcus sliding under durant, which looked so much more intentional then the zaza play.
That hate.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Did you read through the thread at all?

Those were not remotely the same.

Everyone keeps trying to do this and just take every close out they see and label it that
we even hadSpurs fans say ish like this.

Aldridge slide in actually looked intentional, he had no momentum and was looking down at his feet .

Last edited:
yes. Haven't heard a peep about it today. The zaza play people were still crying about it till tip off yesterday

Dont you think it's possible that the convo carried on further with Zaza because of the outcome. If Aldridge took out Durant you would be seeing it non stop today too.

I'm not a Spurs fan but I know not to count Pop out. It's 2 games, at home now, I think we'll see a completely different Spurs team game 3. If kawhi is in, call it crazy, but they have a shot to win the series. Felt that way all year watching this team.
I've seen it with OKC vs the spurs since 2012.. ibaka's injury is the only reason the spurs won that playoff series in 2014 (and went on to win the title)

okc was just a bad matchup for them, it was just figuring things out.. which once OKC did, the spurs couldn't overcome.. look at last year, using the kanter/adams combo

there is only so much pop can do without the horses

Last edited:
Dont you think it's possible that the convo carried on further with Zaza because of the outcome. If Aldridge took out Durant you would be seeing it non stop today too.
intent is still intent... Dirty play is a dirty play. One was Debatable dirty, the other looked blatant. I understand the different outcomes for sure.

Last edited:
Those were not remotely the same.

Everyone keeps trying to do this and just take every close out they see and label it that
we even hadSpurs fans say ish like this.

Aldridge slide in actually looked intentional, he had no momentum and was looking down at his feet .
Well everyone was citing every close out they saw.

That Aldridge play was questionable, not gonna say otherwise.

enough about the koala dirty play **** acting like dirty plays never happen before. move the **** on crying over spilled milk ****

With or without Kawhi, the dubs wouldve washed em in the series anyway. Give us GS and CLE.

Last edited:
With or without Kawhi, the dubs wouldve washed em in the series anyway. Give us GS and CLE.

We heard that last year also going into the finals :lol: "gsw going to wash the cavs. Get your brooms out." :lol: we all know how that turned out.

Last edited:
People were so mad at the zaza play, and crying for days, yet no one Said much about Lamarcus sliding under durant, which looked so much more intentional then the zaza play.
That hate.
Well it didn't happen, so it didn't matter. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom