2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah so KD should have wanted to stay:

1.  In a system with no offense except alternating isos because of his co-star's style of play.

2.  On a franchise so cheap they traded James Harden for nothing to save on luxury tax.

3.  In freaking Oklahoma

Yeah, can't see why he left.  Give me a break.

Also the implication that LeBron doesn't deserve any blame for all of his Cleveland playoff losses is equally ridiculous.
who said this? @Peep Game  clearly said he didn't have a problem with them leaving. Y'all are kind of altering the narrative from Bron and KD not doing the same thing to people mad at KD for leaving.

what spot in LA we talmin about? got plenty of homies in LA and they tell me the "foodie" scene down there is disgusting
Not sure what 'foodie' scene your friends were telling you about but if you like delicious food and wide variety of foods, then you can't really go wrong with LA/SoCal.

Everything from hole in the wall to fancy joints, LA has it all. 

And count me in as a fan of Howlin Rays, not worth the long *** wait tho. 

who said this? @Peep Game  clearly said he didn't have a problem with them leaving. Y'all are kind of altering the narrative from Bron and KD not doing the same thing to people mad at KD for leaving.
It's not different for any of the reasons that he listed.  Obviously it's not identical but to claim it significantly "worse"is ridiculous.

Your suggesting Robert Horry made no contribution for his team in a team sport, Robert Horry is arguably one of the greatest clutch Finals performers in the history of the game. He was not making up the numbers.

i dont think so. lot of role players and scrubs get chips. how many players can say they are nba legends.
 id rather have barkley or malone career then be robert horry. 

I think Robert Horry was on record to saying he'd trade his championships for a career like Charles Barkley or Karl Malone.

To be fair Steve Nash and LeBron said they would trade their hardware for a ring

I don't have a problem with dudes leaving teams to better their careers, especially after giving so much of themselves in a business that can discard you like trash, but you real goofy if after all this time you still can't differentiate between Lebron leaving and KD leaving. Not sure why it has to be spelled out so much.
Sam Presti did a great job loading that team with talent. KD didn't need to leave OKC to win as the 3-1 series lead shows evidence of that. LeBron on the other hand, year after year, carried that team on his back and every year another team would up end him. Mike Brown couldn't (and still can't) coach and Danny Ferry did not do a good job at bringing in another legitimate all-star to compliment LeBron whether that was via draft, free agency, or trade. Very different departing circumstances. KD had everything he needed, LeBron didn't.
Correct. The Decision was terrible, though.

Let's go Celtics! [emoji]127808[/emoji]

Last edited:
Kelly Olynyk needs to play well, this series is the series to try to establish himself. Even as a shadow of Dirk Nowitzki.

Celtics in 4. IT is boston's lucky charm and he has been magically delicious all postseason. The genius of danny ainge can no longer be denied. Now that he has dethroned the king there is no competitor to the kelly/jae dynasty. Best of both worlds. Holla!

what spot in LA we talmin about? got plenty of homies in LA and they tell me the "foodie" scene down there is disgusting

Not sure what 'foodie' scene your friends were telling you about but if you like delicious food and wide variety of foods, then you can't really go wrong with LA/SoCal.

Everything from hole in the wall to fancy joints, LA has it all. 

And count me in as a fan of Howlin Rays, not worth the long *** wait tho. 

they're spread out around echo park, highland park, korea town, and chinatown. they're getting pretty tired of seeing local spots they grew up with infested with your average yelp elitist. spots they used to walk right into and get a seat they're now waiting like 30-40 minutes for. ****, last time i went down to visit them, we experienced this.

you definitely right about that. the diversity of food in LA/SoCal is appreciated and world class. i'm a pretty health conscious person who meal preps but when i'm in LA for the weekend, im only about three things: food, friends, and tinder booty.

Last edited:
Celtics taking game 1...... I think.....I hope :lol:

ESPN trippin..they got a screen shot of IT defending bron on its homepage. i love the pizza guy, but in what world would this be exciting to see?

5'9 185lbs trying to guard 6'8 260lbs :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom