2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, who is white PG? 
nerd.gif

Incite what exactly? You constantly complaining about the subject matter in the thread. You aren't czar that has autonomy on anything.

No, but when you randomly come in and start to make incendiary remarks which are totally random from topic discussion and also happens to be a personal attack on me, I'm going to defend myself.

And when I do, I'm the one who's annoyed? Give me a break.

Like I've said before, if you have such reproach for what I have to say, then just block me. Easy as that. I've told you this before and you still haven't elected to do so. But more than willing to implacably continue on. While I have said nothing, until you came at me.

Again, just block me dude :lol:

who cares about a sweep?? i just wanna see my team win 4 games in the finals. there's no difference between 4-0 and 4-3 winning is winning

Winning wise nah.

But stylistically. I wouldn't mind seeing a Dubs sweep.

stylistically, if you the warriors won 4-0 and sweep, the narrative is that they didn't have enough competition and the road was too easy
if they win 4-3, people say they underachieved and that they should've swept

even when you win, you lose :lol:

I remember when we were having the KD to the warriors discussion last year during the season. I didn't think it would work and Harrison Barnes what a better fit.
So wrong i was.

Curious? What was your thought process?

KD was tailor made to fit with the Warriors.
A TON of people were saying that last year. Got into a few back and forths on here about it.

Made zero sense to me.

A TON of people were saying that last year. Got into a few back and forths on here about it.

Made zero sense to me.
The dismissiveness of KD to GS was HILARIOUS in here last season. Dudes were swearing on their lives that i'd never happen and that we were silly for even discussing it 
laugh.gif

Chris Paul Karl Towns Paul Milsap and Gordon Hayward were all NBA players this year

Chris Paul was better than john wall and demar this year. Biased but not biased

Last edited:
Chris Paul Karl Towns Paul Milsap and Gordon Hayward were all NBA players this year

Chris Paul was better than john wall and dense this year. Biased but not biased

Nah, Chris Paul had to be exceptional to make an all NBA team with the amount of time he missed

Last edited:
stephen a leaving ESPN? or has he been gone?

I don't watch it aside from NBA telecasts so I'm clueless as to who's on it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom