2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I don't think anyone is worried bout Cavs losing the series... It's just all these cavs bandwagoners was acting like the Cavs was invincible. "Lebrons Desire"
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:rofl:

Last edited:
Anyone think it was rigged so they can sell more tickets for the next games? Won't be surprised if Spurs beat Warriors next game.

That Jerebko 2 for 1 was very smart basketball. Proves just how imcompetent Lue is.

Clev was in the bonus with 6 mins to go in the game and only went to the line when TT got beat after an offensive board. Not one play focused on Kyrie or LeBron to attack the basket.

I'll agree with this somewhat. I actually think Lue is a great coach. His adjustments have been great. I will say this tho, the lack of action towards the basket in the second half was horrendous, and Lue admitted it in his post game presser. The love of that 3 ball is too much at times. And I agree, that 2 for 1 was huge. I was thinking the whole time once it went in.

The Celtics played with pride tonight and it showed. Alll conspiracies aside, we came out lax and Celtics wasn't playing around. Good win by them, well deserved.

Last edited:

Hope Solo's roast beef though
devil.gif
it's alright. The site though. Not a pretty thing. The most beautiful chick I was ever with had the most beat up and decrepit looking p. Deadas. Oh well didn't care. She was bad.....
Never thought I'd see someone use the word decrepit to describe a ***** 
roll.gif
  Her **** must have looked TERRIBLE 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The fat monkeys are cool though.
It's the meat that makes me comfortable.

Joints all slim have me mad uncomfortable like "are you 9 or 39"?

Last edited:
i need that hat that Lebron wore tonight at his post game press conference.

Last edited:
The p comes in all shapes and sizes. Seems like chicks with the fat butts always got skinny ones. Had a chick recently with a bubble butt and what I would describe as a recessed p and itty bitty ****ty. Bean was the size of a poppy seed

Hope Solo's roast beef though
devil.gif
it's alright. The site though. Not a pretty thing. The most beautiful chick I was ever with had the most beat up and decrepit looking p. Deadas. Oh well didn't care. She was bad.....
Never thought I'd see someone use the word decrepit to describe a ***** 
roll.gif
  Her **** must have looked TERRIBLE 
laugh.gif
Must have looked bombed out like Afghanistan
***** looking like Buck Nasty's coat

Terry Rozier and Jaylen almost cost Boston this game in Quicken Loans. Making boneheaded defensive and offensive plays. Thank you, Jonas! Where have you been all year?!?! Boston will tie up this series Tuesday night. Bouta' be a replay of the Chicago series all over again. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom