2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ronnie lott amputated a part of his finger to play
blake needs to committ to the clips and sacrifice the toe

outside of nt tho, everybody loves russ. errbody hated hilary :lol:

russ isnt just the hero we want, he's the hero we need.
stop it.

Everyone loves him yet he didn't start the all star game.
I know plenty of people outside of nt that don't like Russ...

he was going against curry tho lol. and that was after 3 months of play and like 8 triple dubs. Dude won a ton of people over after ASW with his effort and engine.

the people you know that don't like russ...do they get an MVP vote? no? they dont matter then.

Last edited:
Heyward looked real funny in that 4th
WHY WAS HE THE ONE PASSING IT IN FOR THE LAST SECOND TRY 
laugh.gif

Joe Johnsons probably thought he came here to collect a check and take spot up 3s. Must be heated. Dude had to take the keys to the offense in crunch time cause everyone else faded away. Even cleaned up Gordon's airball. Jesus.

Billy D almost lost us that game though leaving Adams in there, who wouldn't hedge on those screens (as opposed to Gibson who that is his strength)
When he subbed Adams in with 1mnute or something I'm screaming at the top of my lungs (Girl had jsut left for work and she came back in she thought I fell or something) and then Adams tips that miss back from Russ.

Right then I think, thank God we got lucky but BILLY PLEASE TAKE HIM OUT is what I was screaming.

Dude, I don't get it.

He barelly wants to play Taj 30, and he said in an interview yesterday he likes what he sees from Grant on switches. Im like this aint practice time *****, play the VET. F'ING PLAY TAJ GOD DAMMIT.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Clipshow better without Blake.

They got blessed with his ********ness.

Remember when he was hurt this year, and they were crushing and at a much faster pace?

Yea I do.

Blake is soft AF. 

Please don't come to OKC you turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom