2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
negative. rose would be 3rd in terms of these two. maybe 2nd because he could score better than wall. russ better than prime rose doh. by far.

Negative.

Call me when Russ leads a team to 60 wins.....[emoji]128580[/emoji]

Triple doubles got y'all gassed. Prime D Rose.....25/8/5 playing good defense and winning basketball>>>>> Westbrook and his stat padding to 45 wins and a first round exit.

call me when rose played in the west and not against weakass teams every night in the east.

Drose is way more controlled and efficient that westbrook.
Westbrook has the green light and shoots damn near everything.

Last edited:
So we talking like one, maybe two seasons when Rose was better than Russ?

Kinda hard to judge that considering the injuries

But if we're comparing Rose's second and third seasons to any of Russ' seasons, I guess?

IMO, prime Westbrook is slightly better than a prime DRose, however, DRose is better based on pure skill. People forget that the 2010 Bulls had the best defense in the league, with Boozer and Deng averaging 17+ and Noah holding down the paint.

Then you had Bogans who was a legit 3D guy, Brewer was one of the best perimeter defenders. And of course Kyle Korver.

Rose was great but Russ right now is better than Rose ever was. Using wins is weak cuz that Bulls team was built around Rose, this OKC is not and they were in the East. Ain't no way in hell that team woulda won that many games in the West. Looking at them as individual players Russ is better.

Same ****

Prime D.rose consist of 1.5 seasons
I'm saying... like, his prime was cut incredibly short 
laugh.gif

Warriors say Steve Kerr will not coach Game 3 at Portland tonight due to illness. Mike Brown will serve as acting head coach tonight.

The disrespek continues...

Warriors say Steve Kerr will not coach Game 3 at Portland tonight due to illness. Mike Brown will serve as acting head coach tonight.

The disrespek continues...

They gonna pull a Belichick next game and start all white guys
-LeBatard deserves some credit here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom