2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
portland up by a trillion and NT busy arguing about unpaid bets that were never going to be paid in the first place

Stop using logic. Just call me scary for trying to legitimize a bet so both parties are comfortable & know there's a payout in the end

That Spurs/BHZzlies game was lit.

Kiwi.
pimp.gif

Top 5 PG Mike Conley.
pimp.gif

So tired of Curry's point up to the sky celebration after every 3.

How do you feel about missing out on those 2 racks?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
mean.gif

But tbh, Frisco got played by a dude NT vouched for, and still vouches for after the fact. 

I'd like to say I should give him the benefit and try and understand why he wanted so much proof, but then I'm like nah, he played himself plain and simple.

That $150 bet was slimy though.

My man Frisco started a thread to take the nonsense out of here, and dude who skipped out on the bet had a bunch of like, like a cult following in there ready to rip Frisco a new *** like Frisco owed the money. 
laugh.gif

It was so sad.

I should go back in that thread and see who cosigned the dude who didn't pay, so I can remember I dont F with them.

and to think this all started cuz he got mad that i said entertainers do certain things to get where their at in the aaron hernandez thread

Last edited:
How do you feel about missing out on those 2 racks?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
:smh:

But tbh, Frisco got played by a dude NT vouched for, and still vouches for after the fact. 
I'd like to say I should give him the benefit and try and understand why he wanted so much proof, but then I'm like nah, he played himself plain and simple.

That $150 bet was slimy though.
My man Frisco started a thread to take the nonsense out of here, and dude who skipped out on the bet had a bunch of like, like a cult following in there ready to rip Frisco a new *** like Frisco owed the money. :lol:

It was so sad.
I should go back in that thread and see who cosigned the dude who didn't pay, so I can remember I dont F with them.

How was what I wanted a lot of proof lol? I just wanted to see an up-to-date account with at least a sizeable amount of money in it. It takes literally like 30 secs to a minute to get what I wanted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom